• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

jbug617

Banned
Browns this can be you
C10r3EAUcAA5QSV.jpg

Spinluck

Does anyone want to come over my place and watch the Switch presentation on my 60" 4K Samsung?

I will provide food, games, women (or cousins for Gata), and afterwards we can watch Andrew Luck highlights.

My address is in Florida.

Line_HTX

Does anyone want to come over my place and watch the Switch presentation on my 60" 4K Samsung?

I will provide food, games, women (or cousins for Gata), and afterwards we can watch Andrew Luck highlights.

May I come over to your house?

=D

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Two questions:

Will you be cooking?

Will your dad be looking at what we're looking at on the internet?

jbug617

Banned

Switch is bringing out the best in people

JABEE

I would like a Luigi's Mansion game on the Switch.

I recently bought the 3DS version on the eShop, and I have enjoyed it so far.

Pepiope

Barwin said he definitely wants to take a pay cut if that means he can stay in Philly.

You kinda have to keep him. He's a leader on this team even if his role is diminished in a 4-3.

Hindl

Barwin said he definitely wants to take a pay cut if that means he can stay in Philly.

You kinda have to keep him. He's a leader on this team even if his role is diminished in a 4-3.

I'm so conflicted on what to do with him. I'd love to keep him, he's a leader, he's incredibly involved in the community, and he loves the city. But he just isn't that good in the 4-3, and no paycut is going to be more than just outright cutting him. It's also probably best for him, since I think he'd still be an effective 3-4 OLB for a few years. He could probably get a good contract somewhere else and make an extra $10M to finish off his career if he plays for a few more years. Plus he's keeping Curry off the field because for some reason Schwartz likes him more. I'd love Barwin to return but the money I'd pay him would be insulting. I'd just prefer if he went to a different team but kept roots in Philly and just retired here

Pick one: Pats lose on Sat but you can't get a Switch until a month after release, or Pats win the super bowl but you get a switch a month early?

Trick question: Nintendo won't produce enough Switches to make sure everyone who wants one will be able to get it in the first month.

Do the right thing and vote for a Pats loss.

calling it not. sea of thieves will be the biggest exclusive new ip this gen
it just seem to be the perfect fit for eveything gamer want and enjoy today

Yeah, they're making all the right choices when it comes to game design. No mini maps, no aiming reticles, really encouraging proper teamwork etc

Hopefully they prevent you from using party chat so you can hear rival pirates sneaking up on you if they don't keep their mouths shut.

Top Bottom