• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Hindl

Yeah closest comparison I can see, but not really the same. I never thought Dak would be as accurate as he has been this year. He never was in college, though I guess he steadily improved, looking at his number

Yeah that was a little surprising to me, but I think it could possibly be the product of the OL. At Mississippi State that OL wasn't great, and he was often under pressure and throwing without setting his feet, probably giving him the happy feet moniker. But at the same time that's why I was interested in him as an Eagle pre-Wentz trade, since a QB that can make things happen in college with a less than stellar OL is a good sign. Whereas obviously he's now behind the Dallas OL, and has had time to set his feet and use proper technique

rQIzBgk.png

Jesus. How is that even possible? I kind of want to see some videos of him trucking dudes in high school now.

BigAT

Jesus. How is that even possible? I kind of want to see some videos of him trucking dudes in high school now.

Jadeveon Clowney's high school film is pretty great for this. The size, speed and strength advantage he has over the kids he's playing against is comical.

Sephzilla

Just found out my uncle was at the 'Bama/Clemson game last night. I should see if he's cool with throwing a few thousand down on some solid Packers/Cowboys tickets.

Bread

Banned
who's the other guy that had the crazy high school highlights from the mid 00s, i remember watching them in middle school and thinking he'd be huge. i think he went to miami and sucked.

Mrbob

My concern with Watson is he threw 17 ints this year in college where most dbs can't cover. Add another 5 to 10 ints at the pro level. Don't want another qb throwing 25+ ints a year.

Pros today were like 6 foot 2+ in high school so no shit they would destroy people, rigged.

lol that footage of Clowney playing basketball, just half assed it and got a ton of rebounds and blocks

bionic77

Pick one: Pats lose on Sat but you can't get a Switch until a month after release, or Pats win the super bowl but you get a switch a month early?
Only a Pats fan could ask such a sick question.

That's like asking which kid you love more.

Top Bottom