• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

C12QfkaVIAA0Dbk.jpg:large

This seems fine...

I had some major issues with Musgrave, but firing the coordinator of the 6th ranked offense and retaining the coordinator of one of the worst defenses ever is totally confusing

I think with Musgrave it was a combination of things that did him in:

-Carr's mastery of the offense meant he was calling about 80% of the plays himself. Musgrave had given him almost total control of the offense by week 16.

-Musgrave's play designs and concepts and inability to adjust to defenses scheming Cooper out of games the entire 2nd half of the season.

-RB by committee situation. Going away from the hot RB to a cold one for no reason.

-Downing becoming a hot commodity. At least 5 teams have approached him about their OC openings.

With KNJ being retained. I think it comes down to him being a popular players coach and the lack of talent still being a huge issue. A lot of fans think we're stacked, and I'm wondering what they are smoking. We still got tons of holes. DT, LB and secondary all being issues.

BigAT

Get a load of this guy BG.

He thinks he's about that Browns or Lions life. We're built tougher. A soft, spoiled Giants fan would never be able to endure or handle what Browns or Lions fans go through.

How dare you. You don't know the shit I've been through. It's been nearly 5 years since I last got to experience a Super Bowl victory.

Can you even imagine what it feels like to have to wait that long?

I despise everything Trump is and this won't be the popular opinion but you can't feign outrage about the effect of fake news on our society and just jump in with both feet on that Buzzfeed story just cause the orange clown is a reprehensible fucktard. It's a bunch of unsubstantiated nothing and CNN should know better than to run with that story, especially as written which is hilariously obtuse.

bionic77

Can't wait to play Mario Kart with all my boys. Nintendo went further for us Dudes, we all gonna be serviced.
I can clearly see it.

Chilling outside grilling some burgers, getting your mario kart on with your boys in perfect harmony with nature, gaming and your inner JoyConBoy.

Gata is a Patriots fan and
also only eats at Mcdonalds showing how true he is to be happily apart of Trump's America.
He als thinks Scalebound should be canceled and be replaced by halo 20.
Patriots fans smh

BigAT

Really feeling blessed that all those SWITCH accessory pictures got leaked today. This is the best leaking since the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

I despise everything Trump is and this won't be the popular opinion but you can't feign outrage about the effect of fake news on our society and just jump in with both feet on that Buzzfeed story just cause the orange clown is a reprehensible fucktard. It's a bunch of unsubstantiated nothing and CNN should know better than to run with that story, especially as written which is hilariously obtuse.

Supposedly a number of journalists were made aware of this before the election but themselves couldn't get full verification. Mother Jones had a similar story on it in October. It's apparently being included in intelligence briefings and their UK source that allegedly brought this to light according to officials anyway has credibility with them. This isn't fake news level like Hillary's pedo sex ring. This story is a gamble for sure and it's tabloid shit for sure but I wouldn't say they ran with it carelessly.

Even if it's completely fake, people going "Yeah, that sounds about right" when told the president-elect hired hookers to piss all over a hotel bed because someone made a joke about him years ago is goddamn terrifying/hilarious/depressing

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

bionic77

Really feeling blessed that all those SWITCH accessory pictures got leaked today. This is the best leaking since the Ritz Carlton Moscow.
Obama would have declared a national holiday for Switch launch.

Myself I believe it only makes sense to take the day off. With or without the presidents permission it is a day of celebration.

Top Bottom