• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Newer doesn't mean better, as America is finding out:

C12KT-1W8AIRicc.jpg:large

If the only thing the Russians have on Trump is a weird fetish and a psychotic hatred of Obama, then I can't believe he's letting himself get controlled like that.

Supposedly a number of journalists were made aware of this before the election but themselves couldn't get full verification. Mother Jones had a similar story on it in October. It's apparently being included in intelligence briefings and their UK source that allegedly brought this to light according to officials anyway has credibility with them. This isn't fake news level like Hillary's pedo sex ring. This story is a gamble for sure and it's tabloid shit for sure but I wouldn't say they ran with it carelessly.

Sure they did.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies

"Hey just letting you know folks are talking about you, Mr. President-Elect. That why we added that in there."

Well, gee. Thanks! Revelation!

That the documents were presented at a meeting is the only substantive part of CNN's reporting. The rest is complete drivel based on a document with zero sourcing, zero substantiation outside of a mysterious British agent. For all I know your the guy! Just cause we lost against Green Bay doesn't mean you gotta go to this as a hobby, Gooster! :)

My favorite part was that bit about the Russian Federal Security controlled Rtiz hotel that the Obama's stayed at, in fact. Shouldn't we be worried about what the Russians have on them by extension, too? Right. It's garbage reporting at a time when people already have a deep mistrust of the media and ironically when we need them them the most to maintain their journalistic integrity. We get Buzzfeed regurgitation instead.

Yeah it's not Clinton pedo pizza but it barely qualifies a rung above. All the while, Jeff Sessions is going through his confirmation hearing today. An asset seizing, drug war dinosaur who hates legal marijuana and stands to do more damage on the criminal justice front as AG than any amount of hooker piss Agent X wants to allege was dumped on Trump in a nonsense report.

Liberal-GAF will have fun for days circle jerking themselves off about it though. Fantasizing about Trumos presidency ending before it ever began on a piss soaked Russian mattress.;)

vSBsLQ1.png

Trump is pissed.
Today Trump learns that pissing off the Deep State does in fact have consequences...

If the only thing the Russians have on Trump is a weird fetish and a psychotic hatred of Obama, then I can't believe he's letting himself get controlled like that.
I can..

It fucks with his image as strongman.. and as fucked as the evangelical community is.. they won't stick their neck out or support a guy who supposedly likes getting pissed on.

It still amazes me that we did this.
Me too BG... me too

Didn't Harry Reid have a report saying trump was compromised?
Yes he did.. add to the fun that the FBI wanted to wiretap members of Trump's team and that even McCain was concerned about Trump's connections as well as Manfort's..

The three government agencies you never piss off (zoo pun intended)
The IRS
The CIA
And The FBI

Even if it's completely fake, people going "Yeah, that sounds about right" when told the president-elect hired hookers to piss all over a hotel bed because someone made a joke about him years ago is goddamn terrifying/hilarious/depressing

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

On that, I totally agree. We're definitely in the Biff timeline.:(

bionic77

I remember when Obama was in college, I knew he was a great prospect. Proud to say I was a fan :)
To bad your boy Brady can't say the same. :(

I wonder if Obama gets a Switch early because of the fact that he was the last real President of the USA? That alone makes it worthwhile to take on that job...

Last note on this becuse I guess some of you don't like it. 8 years, it's weird becuse he was the president before I could vote and then when I could vote. Had no idea what I wanted to do in life before when I was younger, but now currently have the goals. He's the president I most remember and probably many in my age range here agree.

I was in high school and now starting Graduate school

Also uncle Biden

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm surprised that Obama was elected than trump to be honest

Combination of John McCain being a weak candidate and the Great Recession.

Republicans couldn't have ran a successful campaign if they wanted because it's really hard to distance yourself from an incredibly unpopular sitting president.

That was an election even Bernie Sanders would have won.

Last note on this becuse I guess some of you don't like it. 8 years, it's weird becuse he was the president before I could vote and then when I could vote. Had no idea what I wanted to do in life before when I was younger, but now currently have the goals. He's the president I most remember and probably many in my age range here agree.

Also uncle Biden

Yeah it's different for us older folks that really remember W. Bush and even Clinton. I'm more just shaking my head that it's a shame he couldn't do more because so much was left on the table. Obama was an awesome idea on paper that was never really allowed to fully come to fruition.

Good news is that music is about to make a comeback!

Gobias

Banned

Also uncle Biden

We are gonna have a whole generation of Gatas who are raised on a Trump presidency.

cdyhybrid

Combination of John McCain being a weak candidate and the Great Recession.

Republicans couldn't have ran a successful campaign if they wanted because it's really hard to distance yourself from an incredibly unpopular sitting president.

That was an election even Bernie Sanders would have won.

Yeah it's different for us older folks that really remember W. Bush and even Clinton. I'm more just shaking my head that it's a shame he couldn't do more because so much was left on the table. Obama was an awesome idea on paper that was never really allowed to fully come to fruition.

Good news is that music is about to make a comeback!
Music never left

@JimTrotter_NFL
Said one source: "The league views SD as salvageable. Oakland is not." Hence, tomorrow's meeting to clear a path for Raiders to Vegas.

Top Bottom