• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

RBH

@JimTrotter_NFL
Said one source: "The league views SD as salvageable. Oakland is not." Hence, tomorrow's meeting to clear a path for Raiders to Vegas.
I'm not sure if San Diego is salvageable at this point as long as Spanos is still in charge. Spanos has burned his bridge with the people of San Diego, and I feel like the Chargers would be a failure in Los Angeles, re-branding or not.

But the Oakland situation bums me out. I want them to stay in Oakland, but they just don't have the money for it.

I'm not sure if San Diego is salvageable at this point as long as Spanos is still in charge. Spanos has burned his bridge with the people of San Diego, and I feel like the Chargers would be a failure in Los Angeles, re-branding or not.

But the Oakland situation bums me out. I want them to stay in Oakland, but they just don't have the money for it.

Oakland made up their minds and made it clear for a while if they had to choose who to give a new stadium, they want the As to stay. It sucks but they deserve to pursue other places in light of that, and Davis wants Vegas.

Chargers, essentially it seems like the league has noticed the LA Rams ratings and attendance as much as we have, and they think sticking with SD for at least a little bit longer, even if it loses money and fans (the latter of which it most certainly will and arguably already has), won't be as disastrous as adding another bad team to LA could be.

Obama....

tenor.gif

Lot of Switch unbelievers in this thread.

1. it works on your big screen TV, AND on the go (or in the bathroom, the Switch don't judge!)
2. with multiple controller types and play styles
3. Mario and Zelda and Pokemon, etc etc all on one console
4. sources say it can cure disease and probably resolve geopolitical conflicts

So are you making the Switch or do you root for the Pats?

Slo

1. it works on your big screen TV, AND on the go (or in the bathroom, the Switch don't judge!)

Wait, now I can play all three Nintendo franchises on the same console?

Tonight's news cycle has been entertaining.

Remember when people wanted the Lions to pay him all the money to stay?

I knew.

I knew

Suhs had a great two years with Miami not sure why people think otherwise. (that's a lie I know damn well why)

And he was pushed back by two men his equal size...not sure what you expect him to do there.

I'm sure the joyconboyz can tell you all about how far two men can push you.

bionic77

Let's be real.

Look closely at the people hating on the Switch.

It's obvious they are not JoyConBoyz. We are the best of the best. You can tell from the quality of their posts these guys are second hand GoBots and we are masterpiece Transformers. I feel pity for them.

Morning MFL Gaf
apologize for the comments on the previous thread without context but a lot of people I know who are Steelers fans in real life told me the result is gonna be the same so I was confused.
Don't hate the Steelers love a lot of players on the team itself(well except Ben but he's only one guy on that team)
Also Obama will be missed a lot

this_guy

Apparently Chick Fil A is giving out free breakfast every Wednesday in January. I'm going to Chick-Fil-A today. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ing-free-breakfast-on-Wednesdays-10834180.php

Why are you guys excited for the Nintendo branded NVidia Shield?

They're olds!
not me though I'm still young and verile
And Nintendo still makes the best games
for olds.
Can't wait!

Tell me more!

Hunter S.

I have not heard one thing about the Switch outside of neogaf. Not on the web, not on sports tv, not from the children. Clearly the switch is doomed as nich console...

Top Bottom