• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

DMczaf

I'll gif DM

bucsnoo.0.gif

h8u

bionic77

Word on the street is that the Switch launch is going to change everything.

And for you players out there Nintendo went and did it. The Switch is fully club compatible (DM this doesn't concern you).

Will the move affect the Chargers' coaching search?

John Spanos, president of football operations, will make the final decision on the 16th head coach in franchise history. Chargers general manager Tom Telesco said qualities he wants in new head coach are a good communicator, teacher, motivator and leader. And while the team might want to make a big splash in Los Angeles, in all honesty the Chargers likely have two more years if things do not go well to make an even bigger splash at head coach once the new stadium in Inglewood opens in 2019.

http://www.espn.com/blog/san-diego-...argers-prepare-for-a-new-start-in-los-angeles

Smart....let any potential coaching hire that they are pretty much a lame duck right from the start.

So it's 11 pm est now. I know all you east coast olds feeling tired as fuck. This is the time we have to wait for the switch thing on est time

Fantomex

Word on the street is that the Switch launch is going to change everything.

And for you players out there Nintendo went and did it. The Switch is fully club compatible (DM this doesn't concern you).

Speak English to me friend. I've been gone from gaming news for like 4 months

Gobias

Banned
We are on the eve of the best videogame console of all time and Trump getting kicked out of America. What a time to be alive.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I said this in Gaming Side and some called me "Pachter" (whatever that means) and laughed but the Switch is going to be absolutely massive in terms of hype and sales.

I think it's going to reach Wii levels of sales and be absolutely massive in Japan, Americas and Europe.

And it'll have a much better lineup than the Wii for the simple fact it won't have waggle controls holding the games down and Nintendo will focus all of their development resources on it.

Do not doubt Nintendo brehs

bionic77

Speak English to me friend. I've been gone from gaming news for like 4 months
Its like the start of the Bible.

At first there was nothing (a clear metaphor for the state of the world and gaming, it ain't shit). Then they went and done did it.

7 days laters later we got Switch and suddenly life was worth living again.

If you like good things and ain't no bitch you can join us and be a JoyConBoyz. Ignore BGs offers of servicing his boys. That is not part of Switch and that is his own thing.

Fantomex

Kas is one of my biggest fans you fool

He's just lulling you into a stupor of confidence, and then he strikes.

I warned you

Its like the start of the Bible.

At first there was nothing (a clear metaphor for the state of the world and gaming, it ain't shit). Then they went and done did it.

7 days laters later we got Switch and suddenly life was worth living again.

If you like good things and ain't no bitch you can join us and be a JoyConBoyz. Ignore BGs offers of servicing his boys. That is not part of Switch and that is his own thing.

I'm in. You know I've always been down like Browns fans and aspirations.

Bread

Banned
Bionic doesn't even know the JCB rules lmao

If you aren't going further for your dudes or servicing your boys then you aren't JoyCon.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas is one of my biggest fans you fool

I love you Bread.

I'm pretty OP at Halo and shooters in general. But when I play Halo with Bread he's like Michael Jordan and I'm Scottie Pippen.

Like Pippen I can carry my team far just with my skill set alone but when I play with Bread (Jordan) it takes so much pressure off of me and I can rack up 25-30 kills in Warzone while he gets 50.

I'm not joking.

Boban is like Dennis Rodman, he's nice to have on the team but we're not relying on him for points.

Apparently the killing blow for the SD Chargers was the owners meeting

Owners planned to try and convince Dean to either stay in SD or at least make things friendlier between him and his landlord Kroenke

Dean never showed up

Bread

Banned
Go further for your dudes
look what the boy did

I love you Bread.

I'm pretty OP at Halo and shooters in general. But when I play Halo with Bread he's like Michael Jordan and I'm Scottie Pippen.

Like Pippen I can carry my team far just with my skill set alone but when I play with Bread (Jordan) it takes so much pressure off of me and I can rack up 25-30 kills in Warzone while he gets 50.

I'm not joking.

Boban is like Dennis Rodman, he's nice to have on the team but we're not relying on him for points.
I miss halo

cdyhybrid

Apparently the killing blow for the SD Chargers was the owners meeting

Owners planned to try and convince Dean to either stay in SD or at least make things friendlier between him and his landlord Kroenke

Dean never showed up

:jnc

What a dumpster fire that franchise is.

I love you Bread.

I'm not joking.

I ain't got time to worry about points or K/D bullshit, too busy enjoying life. You kids need to get your priorities straight and play bad company 2 instead of talking about this halo nonsense or that switch foolishness.

Line_HTX

"It starts with ball security," Osweiler said on Wednesday. "Any time you play in Foxobourgh and you're playing against Tom Brady, he's going to find ways to score points. He's going to try and find a way to start the game fast.

"Whether they score the first touchdown or even the first two touchdowns, one thing I learned watching Peyton play a couple of times against Tom, you have to stay patient and believe in your game plan for the full 60 minutes.

"You can't get down 10 points (or) 14 points and then hit the panic button. You need to stay on course with what you talked about all week."

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif

smoothj

Been a Charger fan for 25 years... I'm numb. As a San Diegan, it is impossible to root for anything LA.

Spanos man..

Top Bottom