• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

cdyhybrid

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 4m
Breaking: Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen is not entering the draft and will return to school for the 2017 season.

Damn you BG. Since going back to work all I hear is that Black Beatles song
troll.png
13b30182f98096cac56e1d5378a1ccb9.jpg

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 4m
Breaking: Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen is not entering the draft and will return to school for the 2017 season.
Gross.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I ain't got time to worry about points or K/D bullshit, too busy enjoying life. You kids need to get your priorities straight and play bad company 2 instead of talking about this halo nonsense or that switch foolishness.

I'll probably pick up BC2 if I can find a copy these next few days.

Switch day.

$249 at launch IMO with Zelda: BotW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon at launch. Mario game will launch sometime in Summer with Smash Bros. Ultra coming out fall.

I could care less for that dumb Rabbids game that will probably come out at launch.

Can't wait to see what unannounced Nintendo and Retro projects they have lined up for fall+next year

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18452615/denver-broncos-hiring-vance-joseph-head-coach

These are some young coaches getting signed. Sean McDermott of the Bills is 43 years old. Vance Joseph of the Broncos is 44 years old and Josh McDaniels is most likely getting hired somewhere. Interesting new trend and I think it's one that's going to continue in the NFL.

With the Chargers moving to L.A. I wonder if Pip is moving with them or he's going to retire. If he does retire that could mean the Chargers go for a QB at #7.

KingBroly

Banned
Really improbable question here.

What if the Jets & Giants hosted the AFC and NFC Title games in the same season? How would that work since they play in the same Stadium?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Really improbable question here.

What if the Jets & Giants hosted the AFC and NFC Title games in the same season? How would that work since they play in the same Stadium?

They can turn it over in a day and will just do Saturday/Sunday primetime games.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Memes aside, I really do wanna buy a Switch just because of how beautiful Breath of the Wild is.

That, and being able to play motherfucking Dark Souls on the go.

Pepiope

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18452615/denver-broncos-hiring-vance-joseph-head-coach

These are some young coaches getting signed. Sean McDermott of the Bills is 43 years old. Vance Joseph of the Broncos is 44 years old and Josh McDaniels is most likely getting hired somewhere. Interesting new trend and I think it's one that's going to continue in the NFL.

With the Chargers moving to L.A. I wonder if Pip is moving with them or he's going to retire. If he does retire that could mean the Chargers go for a QB at #7.
McVay too. I wanted him last year. Only 30.

Top Bottom