• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Really cool helmet designs for the Polynesian Bowl

C11D6RaUkAEwIk8.jpg

The Riddell SpeedFlex helmets with intricate designs will be worn by some of the nation’s brightest stars, including QBs Dylan McCaffrey (a Michigan commit) and Tua Tagovailoa (Alabama commit), as well as defensive linemen A.J. Epenesa (Iowa commit), Marlon Tuipolotu (Washington commit) and a host of other top recruits.

The inaugural all-star game, which was announced in August, will be played on the enshrinement weekend for the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame. Up to 75 percent of the 84 players in the game are of Polynesian ancestry, with players from Hawaii, the U.S. mainland, Australia, New Zealand, Tonga and Somoa, with the other 25 percent of other ancestries.

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/check-out-the-cool-helmet-designs-for-upcoming-polynesian-bowl

This could be the start of something really cool. Polynesian football players have made a big historical impact on the game of football and will continue to do so.

Hindl

SMH floy I haven't listened to the radio or top 40 or even looked at new music in Spotify in probably 6 years and even I know black Beatles

Memes aside, I really do wanna buy a Switch just because of how beautiful Breath of the Wild is.

That, and being able to play motherfucking Dark Souls on the go.

Exactly if dark souls is real I'm jumping on that immediately. Plus even if third parties continue to ignore it having all Nintendo franchises on one device is pretty great

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hey, guys, I have a great plan! Let's not block James Harrison!

Deebo_Sack_EZ__final__BTSC_.gif

Ok, that didn't work. New plan. Block James Harrison with a running back!

Mike_Mitchell_FF__final__BTSC_.gif

bionic77

If Harrison came through unblocked and knocked Brady out of the game the announcers would have to hold it in like George did after Susan died...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
bionic I know you pretty much ignore all my posts but I'd like to join J O Y C O N B O Y Z

Been down with Nintendo since 1993

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maybe I should hold out for the Switch with a bigger screen. I'd prefer something with 8-10 inches.

6 inches just seems too small

Top Bottom