• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Zelda, Mario, SMT, and Xenoblade are enough for me.

If they do a new Mario Kart down the road, that's sufficient for a supplemental console. Still gonna mainly be on PC, along with the odd PS4 exclusive here and there.

Nothing compelling for a launch pickup though.

EDIT: Okay, Zelda at launch might get me to bite.

After that showing, I'm honestly wondering if anything was shown would attract the people who passed hard on Wii U? It's a very similar early showing. A mishmash of "Casual fans please come back" and "Here's some bones for the Nintendo diehards". At $299 Nintendo might have a pretty steep uphill battle on their hands. I was optimistic when the Switch was first announced, and I will probably still get one (shit I bought a Vita) but now I'm skeptical of how this thing will do.

Hindl

Lol these fuckers dragging out Zelda. If it's not there at launch and they draw it out like this it would be hilarious

After that showing, I'm honestly wondering if anything was shown would attract the people who passed hard on Wii U? It's a very similar early showing. A mishmash of "Casual fans please come back" and "Here's some bones for the Nintendo diehards". At $299 Nintendo might have a pretty steep uphill battle on their hands. I was optimistic when the Switch was first announced, and I will probably still get one (shit I bought a Vita) but now I'm skeptical of how this thing will do.

This thing needs to be on sale for $250 at least once by Black Friday

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So Zelda and nothing until Mario during the holidays

yep... Wii for sure.

basically waggle joy con.

Zelda looks great, but I'm having Wii deja vu

bionic77

Need that Zelda tho.....
I knew you had it in you.

Maybe I am not into videogames as I used to be but that was a ridiculously dope trailer. Hell that seemed better than most movie trailers. Hope the English voice actors are as a legit as what they showed for the Japanese game.

Also nude Zelda. Ice cubes.

You done did it Nintendo. We changed the game!

JoyConBoyz 2017!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Screw Zelda though it does look extra spicy, Xenoblade 2 and No More Heroes 3? Maybe done by Suda this time? Evil has been defeated.

Haha. Nintendo just told yall fuckers "Oh you buying this shit at launch".

Nope.

I've been down this road too many times before. 1 game and a 9 month wait while the thing collects dust in a corner doing nothing until the next worthwhile game release.

It can wait until the holidays this year or early next year to build an actual library worth a damn. Right now, it looks like the Wii U all over again.

Biggest concern I have with the Switch right now is that these sweet-ass japanese games aren't going to get localized.

But, region free? Maybe I'll learn japanese, that square rpg looked worth it...

Top Bottom