• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I am going to bed but that Zelda trailer was so good that the game has a lot to live up to now because of it.

They are saying it might be the best videogame trailer of all time and I think I have to agree. I was not that impressed with a videogame trailer since MGS2.

Who's they? the voices in your head?

you gone full Nintard :p

Game looks dope, but not $400 at launch.

squicken

Rams hiring Wade Phillips. Apparently did not want the Washington job because of its players. :jnc

And in #whythegiantswereabadoffense news

Aside from Flowers struggling, Jerry and Newhouse being JAGs and Richburg getting worse, of course. And no true #2 WR on the outside.

I like what the Rams did. Wade is a good DC and they are keeping their STs coach, where they are very good (Hekker = punt god). McVay is a big risk but so what? They have sucked for years and it is hard to imagine him flaming out worse than Fisher/Spags/Linehan

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I am going to bed but that Zelda trailer was so good that the game has a lot to live up to now because of it.

They are saying it might be the best videogame trailer of all time and I think I have to agree. I was not that impressed with a videogame trailer since MGS2.

Probably my favorite one since Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

lmao the Pro Controller is $70, a SINGLE joycon is $50 and a set of joycons is $80.

On top of that, it soundsl ike you have to use a separate smart device app for voice chat or game invites. Nintendo, you done Nintendo'd.

bionic77

Who's they? the voices in your head?

you gone full Nintard :p

Game looks dope, but not $400 at launch.
They be the boys on the gaming side.

I was reluctant to say so because I am not always involved in gaming but I can't remember a trailer that good.

Hey if you feel differently express yourself.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to get me and 7 other Switches into one room so me and my boys can service each other in the comfort of my home.

If they can somehow modify Tecmo Bowl so it's local 4 vs 4 tho...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lmao the Pro Controller is $70, a SINGLE joycon is $50 and a set of joycons is $80.

On top of that, it soundsl ike you have to use a separate smart device app for voice chat or game invites. Nintendo, you done Nintendo'd.

lmao for fucks sake

"They be the boys on the gaming side."

Well that explains it.

Dope trailer, game looks hot, but the trailer was not god tier... maybe it was the voice acting for me or something.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/819778554615300098/photo/1

C2BwO2wUUAcIcwg.jpg

Yeah and that doesn't count for the ridiculous controller costs

I'm getting a switch, probably at launch. But this thing is gonna bomb with the masses

Imagine the thing on the shelf at $300 with game, added controllers, etc.

Meanwhile the PS4 and Xbox One are sitting at $200 by Holiday 2017 with pack-ins and free games.

The PS4 Pro will likely get a cut down to $350 and the Scorpio is launching.

Matrix

This looks like another typical "bought it just for the first-party games" console I'm afraid.

which are spaced out or delayed over and over.

Switch U confirmed

waggle waggle @ those insane joycon controller prices.

"Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition"

So we're looking at $500 maybe now if you really love Zelda

You know how when you pay for XBL or PSN MS and Sony give you 1 or 2 games to keep for the life of the subscription, sometimes even new release games? Well with the Nintendo Switch's brand new online paid service, they will allow you the privilege of borrowing a select 30 year old NES or 20 year old SNES game for 30 days. Better hurry up and beat it!

Idk I feel like they could have structured that conference way better

Yeah, there was so much time devoted to absolutely nothing. Sega, Suda and EA came on stage to say we're making games for the Switch but we won't show or tell you anything about those games other than they might exist at some point in the future. Then they went over to New York so Reggie and Miyamoto could say "Hey guys, we can't say anything about Zelda so back to Tokyo!"

They could have spent that time on Mario Kart, Zelda gameplay, Virtual Console titles and whether they transfer over, what they're improving about the online to justify charging for it...

But nah, Nintendo gonna Nintendo

Hindl

Here's the Switch launch lineup stolen from the other thread. Ports, Joycon games, and Zelda

- 1, 2 Switch
- The Legend of Zelda: BotW
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- Skylanders: Imaginators
- I Am Setsuna

And looks like there is a new Bomberman game

Tom Penny

Imagine the thing on the shelf at $300 with game, added controllers, etc.

Meanwhile the PS4 and Xbox One are sitting at $200 by Holiday 2017 with pack-ins and free games.

The PS4 Pro will likely get a cut down to $350 and the Scorpio is launching.

That's what I said earlier. It is toast at the holidays. It has no chance.

Here's the Switch launch lineup stolen from the other thread. Ports, Joycon games, and Zelda

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

TAG0cqf.gif

I wonder how much of that useless bullshit tech in the joycons they added contributed to the price? Their thirst for casuals could spell their doom again.

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

yeah uhh

uh

Matrix

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

Awful... Zelda/system for $500 at launch if you want the sweet collectors edition of the game.

wow

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

giphy.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Nintendo tax

Lmao fuck off with that Nintendo

I looked at the online stuff Scooter mentioned and wow...

Online lobby and voice chat

Our new dedicated smart device app will connect to Nintendo Switch and let you invite friends to play online, set play appointments, and chat with friends during online matches in compatible games─all from your smart device.

A free, limited version of this app will be available for download in summer 2017.

:jnc what are you doing Nintendo?

- 1, 2 Switch
- Just Dance 2017
- Has Been Heroes
- Snipperclips
- Super Bomberman R
- Disgaea 5 Complete
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Rayman Legends
- Steep
- I Am Setsuna

Is Rayman Legends on every platform ever?

What a fucking let down
Reminded me of the pats jets playoff game ages ago
That 7 minute drive to nothing

I'm just gonna buy Zelda breath of the wild for my Wii u and wait now
Nintendo you had it easy bro , but you fucked it up

$60 American for Arms? $60 for 1,2 switch
Lololololol

Hindl

What sucks is that Zelda and Mario both look absolutely incredible, and most of the other non-Joycon or Fifa/Skyrim games look great. But the price, the online, the controller prices, the weak launch lineup...man. I think the Switch is going to end up having a fantastic library, but no one's going to get it

Matrix

Nintendo's Online shit is something out of the... I don't even know what to call it.

Pay for that lol

Matrix

Wait 1,2 switch is a retail game

JOYCON BRAH

"Walmart preorder page was up for like 5 minutes before it sold out, lol. "

lol shocking, Nintendo gonna pull a Classic

Top Bottom