• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Zelda and then a LONG dry spell until Mario. Sounds like a Nintendo platform

Yep.

$300 plus really and nothing for basically a year.

There is not one game out on any system that I would pay that much for.

Also no word when you can actually preorder this Wii Joy Edition in the US?

Conference was a disaster, but the system itself should be fine once the games start rolling out. Not sure if I want to trade in my Wii U just yet and drop down some coin launch day. Zelda's not a big enough draw for me, but apparently it is for a lot of people because Nintendo is banking on that one title to carry their entire console launch.

cdyhybrid

Zelda looking dope.

This conference however was interesting.

But I want to play this.... and the combat probably won't be trash....

Yeah, don't get me wrong - once they started showing the combat and stuff it was definitely Zelda.

The scenic shots legitimately looked like Skyrim ripoffs though.

Jarnet87

My wallet after Zelda

1xyjD.gif

I won't be preordering, but if I stroll into my local Target the morning of the 3rd and it's sitting there my resolve will shatter quicker then Chris Conte getting burnt deep.

Paches

Turns out it is basically $400 bucks to play Zelda on the Switch then you have to wait till Christmas to play another game. Lol.

KaYotiX

Banned
Least ill be able to get one by christmas 2017 hopefully.

My launch day hype went away with that conference....Zelda looks amazing of course but if it had Mario or Xeno by summer id prolly bite.

but 1 game for $300 plus the cost of the game. almost $400 :(

Hindl

Zelda looking dope.

This conference however was interesting.

But I want to play this.... and the combat probably won't be trash....

Once they started with Splatoon 2 it was pretty great.

Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, SMTV, new Squeenix RPG, No More Heroes 3, Zelda...it's a good lineup, but most of those games don't have even release windows. And from that sizzle reel it looks like they have a bunch of games, they just didn't talk about them. They should've condensed that opening shit into like 15 minutes and fit 5 more games in there.

Also launch looking weak af but Zelda is good enough to carry it

It's a console I'm going to get

But like the Wii U I ain't paying $300 for it

If that's the hill they're staying on for the next 5 years, no sales, then I guess I'll be Switching in 2030 when it's on a bargain bin, if President for Life RoboTrump still allows bargain bins at that point

bionic77

Can someone confirm or deny if we've been serviced? Getting mixed signals from my body
What else are you going to be doing in March?

Now you get to play a game that is going to be hype with possibly the greatest trailer of all time.

You done been serviced.

You been serviced good.

Tom Penny

Switch will have it's initial fanboy sales then it's going to get obliterated during the Holidays when PS4 and Xbox One price drop and possible Scorpio release.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm still smh @ Nintendo

$400 for one game (pay for online at some point) and then almost a year to play another legit Nintendo game

Vague as fuck about everything else except the JOY WAGGY controller

besides this being Zelda, this is no diff than the Wii shit they pulled.

tmdorsey

Nope.

I've been down this road too many times before. 1 game and a 9 month wait while the thing collects dust in a corner doing nothing until the next worthwhile game release.

It can wait until the holidays this year or early next year to build an actual library worth a damn. Right now, it looks like the Wii U all over again.

A few of those games debuted said spring 2017. I think there will plenty of games between launch and Mario in the fall.

Striker

Rams hiring Wade Phillips. Apparently did not want the Washington job because of its players. :jnc

And in #whythegiantswereabadoffense news

Will Tye (731 snaps) was 61st of 63 TEs graded in run blocking. It's apparent. @PFF #GiantsRyan

Jordan Raanan @JordanRaanan

Can't explain how important TE is to this. Their TEs kill plays. Also need an explosive back. Broke 0 long runs this year
Aside from Flowers struggling, Jerry and Newhouse being JAGs and Richburg getting worse, of course. And no true #2 WR on the outside.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
For some reason I'm a little underwhelmed even though they showed a pretty damn nice lineup. Still to many unknowns with release dates.

No Retro showing for the 5th straight year? Was also expecting to see Mario Kart 8+ and Super Smash Bros. Switch.

I'll get it by Fall, who knows the hype may get me and I get it earlier. I was still a bit underwhelmed for some reason.

Zelda looks like the Game of the Forever though.

bionic77

I am going to bed but that Zelda trailer was so good that the game has a lot to live up to now because of it.

They are saying it might be the best videogame trailer of all time and I think I have to agree. I was not that impressed with a videogame trailer since MGS2.

For some reason I'm a little underwhelmed even though they showed a pretty damn nice lineup. Still to many unknowns with release dates.

No Retro showing for the 5th straight year? Was also expecting to see Mario Kart 8+ and Super Smash Bros. Switch.

I'll get it by Fall, who knows the hype may get me and I get it earlier. I was still a bit underwhelmed for some reason.

Zelda looks like the Game of the Forever though.

No, that's Sea of Thieves.

Zelda does look like the best Zelda game in a long time though.

BigAT

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to get me and 7 other Switches into one room so me and my boys can service each other in the comfort of my home.

Top Bottom