• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

B.O.O.M

Could you just imagine if the Pats lose to Texans? lmfao social media and media ain't gonna shut up about it for another few years

mreddie

l0HlHwZtPbK0cVb7G.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I outlined it a few pages back but if the Pats lose I would be humiliated.

That being said Trump winning the election probably has me immune to that sort of stunning turn around.

The Falcons brought out Future and Bow Wow to their sideline.

This shit the pettiest.

Petty and chirlish

(For those that don't know, Future is the father of Ciara's son and Bow Wow also had a romantic engagement with her prior to her marrying Russell Wilson)

B.O.O.M

Let's not! Go pats!

I mean if they win, we will continue to have the Tom Brady greatest ever? type of repetetive media coverage instead :S

It would be amazing...

But it won't happen........

The Texans will not beat the Pats.. I will stake my avatar on it for the offseason if the Texans win..

Yeah I doubt there's even a remote chance of it happening also lol but it's fun to imagine

Man God

Non-Canon Member

This shit the pettiest.

Petty and chirlish

(For those that don't know, Future is the father of Ciara's son and Bow Wow also had a romantic engagement with her prior to her marrying Russell Wilson)

Dirty Birds.

bionic77

This shit the pettiest.

Petty and chirlish

WTF is this true or is this more of your BS anti-Switch propaganda?

B.O.O.M

This shit the pettiest.

Petty and chirlish

This can't be true surely? Falcons can't be THAT shitty...right?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
dirty-bird-o.gif

Dirty Bird was the shit back in the day. The 1998 Falcons-Broncos Super Bowl was one of the first SBs I remember, certaintly the first SB party I went to.

I remember rooting for the Falcons, mainly because of Jamal Anderson and the Dirty Bird, only to see them get BTFO by the Broncos.

Fitts

Hoping for an ATL victory.

This shit the pettiest.

Petty and chirlish

Hilarious, but they're gonna look dumb as hell if Russ pops off today.

I-O

So is that twitter saying I should buy a Switch?

This shit the pettiest.

Petty and chirlish

Lmao this is amazing
What are they gonna do.. play a sex tape of them and Ciara on the Jumbotron?

Washington didn't vote for trump

but Doctor RBH out here saving lives

I'm conflicted
Rando is saving lives too..

Fitts

Feels weird rooting for the only non-divisional teams that beat the Raiders this season today.

Eh, they're more fun to watch, imo. Plus they got screwed on that PI non-call so I'd like to see them take revenge.

Weird game for me to pick is Pats/Texans. Don't like the former and would rather see the latter win under different circumstances, but Pats have a better chance to beat KC in case PIT beats themselves tomorrow.

Top Bottom