• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
IMG_1994_zpsp2ghv0pq.png

Don't fuck with a JCB's moms, pops and don't you ever ever ever question if he is servicing his boys bitch!

Disregard the other shit we ordered, that ain't nones of you business!

Glad you're not a fraud!

Although the Texans still have to win so that's a steep hill to climb.

abacus on par with the quality of switch launch games

lmao

As a broadcaster, Gruden gets to do all of the day-to-day things coaches do (breaking down film, spending time with players) without any of the stress or pressure of actually having to win games.

Plus he's in the top 3 of highest paid sports broadcasters (I know he's highest paid at ESPN, only Cowherd and/or Bayless might have him beat overall)

He's never returning to coaching unless he gets an overwhelming offer from a team that's already well-built to contend.

As a broadcaster, Gruden gets to do all of the day-to-day things coaches do (breaking down film, spending time with players) without any of the stress or pressure of actually having to win games.

Plus he's in the top 3 of highest paid sports broadcasters (I know he's highest paid at ESPN, only Cowherd and/or Bayless might have him beat overall)

He's never returning to coaching unless he gets an overwhelming offer from a team that's already well-built to contend.

Pretty much. He's got it made right now and doesn't need the league

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gruden would probably be a disaster as a head coach now. People really should let that whole idea go because he's not going to come back.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Irsay would pay him more. It's moronic to use money as an argument. Stress and health are the biggest factors to not wanting to coach, imo. That and he's way more famous now than he would be on any sideline.

NastyBook

I'm nervous.

This Falcons team is better structured from top-to-bottom than prior Falcons playoff teams (especially on defense), but the history of past playoff disappointments will always be in the back of my mind and makes me hesitant to ever assume anything.

I expect another close game.
Mike Smith is no longer with us. Trust that this team won't fold today. I'm not worried. Hawks about to go 0-2 against us in the playoffs.

#RISEUP

Mindlog

Most importantly.
He already has a ring.

Sanjuro

“I actually enjoy the press conferences because it’s the connection to the fans and that is really who I am talking to, is the fans,” - Bill Belichick.

Gonna be interesting to see how they get the Steeler/Chief game in. Just looked at the forecast and looks like freezing rain falling into tomorrow night before the warmer air gets in. Can't imagine it's going to be something 60K+ (or however many Arrowhead holds) should be out driving in. Snow is one thing, but these ice storms are a fucking disaster.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sk03MRv.png

Part of the "Can Still Go" starter kit

lmao

Bionic how are you going to play with the joycons... most likely have arthritic hands from too much jerking already.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Alright, then when was he correct? Not saying anyone's right all the time I'm just curious.

Nah he's never right. When Pancakes says something, usually the opposite occurs from the news hes given.

I honestly cant recall the last time his bloated Titans loving ass was correct.

edit: I still think BoB is staying, they can't fire him. If he wants out, thats on him.

Matrix

Still debating if I should go to this game tonight. 🤔

Might be my last chance to see Brock live.

Bork in person! you can't pass that shit up my man

Seahawks
Patriots
Cowboys
Steelers

Cowboys v Packers will probably be the only close and entertaining game.

I think the Cowboys will blow them out...
Seahawks will get blown out too
Texans getting destroyed.
Steelers/Chiefs be the only close game...

PS: My guesses are no better than the pros

Top Bottom