• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Pepiope

I'm not an audiophile or anything though. I got a stand to set them on when I'm not using them.

I tried using them with my Vive and it worked wonderfully but its way easier to just thread some apple earbuds into the straps on the headset.
They came in about a hour or 2 ago. This thing is comfortable as fuck.

Today we are all Seahawk and Texan fans.

Russell and Brock are gonna do it!

BigAT

sk03MRv.png

Part of the "Can Still Go" starter kit

The intermediate kit:

yu81BWw.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At a certain age you get worried about breaking your own ankles in addition to the young ones you be schooling.

I make them remember my name at the Y on a Saturday morning.

I'm sure the kids that bother to play basketball at 6am know you have skills.

You should stick around when the young and really good basketball players show up in the afternoon.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
SMH these disrespectful kids.
Thread reported for old shaming.

lol

I'm older than Bionic most likely... dude's in better health than me :(

I just don't show the world my old man shit.

bionic77

I'm sure the kids that bother to play basketball at 6am know you have skills.

You should stick around when the young and really good basketball players show up in the afternoon.
I beat them down too. Young people are remarkably stupid.

The people who play at night who can dunk from one foot inside the free throw line are too much for me.

A JoyConBoy could get hurt out there!

Line_HTX

Nah he's never right. When Pancakes says something, usually the opposite occurs from the news hes given.

I honestly cant recall the last time his bloated Titans loving ass was correct.

edit: I still think BoB is staying, they can't fire him. If he wants out, thats on him.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4h4 hours ago

Ian Rapoport Retweeted John McClain

Will add on air today that #Texans brass has made clear they won't lose Bill O'Brien to anyone.

Now finally a national reporter like Rapoport can finally put an end to this fucking stupid charade. Saying shit that Jay Glazer is never wrong, what a fucking joke. He's as wrong as Jason la Fabrication. It simply makes no logical sense nor is it beneficial for O'Brien to leave. It's alright to not like McClain, but all the other national writers like Florio and Silver are as fucking clueless as Sweeney Tom. Period.

He will not go regardless of the outcome. McNair knows what could happen if he does a 180 the likes of SF, SD, and PHI. They are all on record. This is so fucking tiring that this shit has continued with no substantiating facts and no real fire or momentum. There is nothing there in this non-story.

Fuck Jay Glazer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Will add on air today that #Texans brass has made clear they won’t lose Bill O’Brien to anyone.

Now finally a national reporter like Rapoport can finally put an end to this fucking stupid charade. Saying shit that Jay Glazer is never wrong, what a fucking joke. He's as wrong as Jason la Fabrication. It simply makes no logical sense nor is it beneficial for O'Brien to leave. It's alright to not like McClain, but all the other national writers like Florio and Silver are as fucking clueless as Sweeney Tom. Period.

He will not go regardless of the outcome. McNair knows what could happen if he does a 180 the likes of SF, SD, and PHI. They are all on record.

Fuck Jay Glazer.

If BoB leaves it cause he wants out and will decide he doesn't want to coach in the NFL anymore.

They can't/wont fire him.

Pancakes is still fat though.

bionic77

lol

I'm older than Bionic most likely... dude's in better health than me :(

I just don't show the world my old man shit.
It's an old mans world.

Don't be worried what these young fools think. Up your game, wrap your shit tight and get on the courts!

Speaking of horrible things Amazon is still not selling any Switch games. I needs some 1, 2 Switch, mariokart and arms to go along with my Zelda!

Line_HTX

If BoB leaves it cause he wants out and will decide he doesn't want to coach in the NFL anymore.

They can't/wont fire him.

Pancakes is still fat though.

Yes, in that case, if he wants to leave, then that's totally different and fuck him if he decides to do that. I just find it asinine that just because our beat writer says ANYTHING that the opposite will be GUARANTEED to happen. Like what the fuck, that makes no logical sense and is not beneficial to the team. All we're missing is one good quarterback and we mostly have all the other pieces. There's no good reason to just dismantle it all by firing O'Brien. Fucking so tired of this irresponsible shit because of Jay Glazer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In yahoo Daily Fantasy Landry Jones is more expensive then Bork, so damn disrespectful.

Y'all gonna put respekt on Bork, and mech wil call him the best.

It's just so disrespectful becuse Landry isn't even starting this week

For a team where the starter is guaranteed to be suspended or injured at least two games a year having what might be one of the five worst backups is lunacy, yet they keep him around.

I mean the same thing happens every year to Bell and Brown and they have real depth at RB and enough at WR to manage a game or two.

bionic77

No real passion for the Falcons game.

But I am a decent human being so of course I preordered a Switch and want the Texans to win.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only potential super bowl matchups with no real story behind them are: Texans/Anybody but the Cowboys Chiefs/Anybody but the Packers.

The rest of the mix includes the battle of Texas and a ton of super bowl rematches/

Will add on air today that #Texans brass has made clear they won’t lose Bill O’Brien to anyone.

He will not go regardless of the outcome. McNair knows what could happen if he does a 180 the likes of SF, SD, and PHI. They are all on record. This is so fucking tiring that this shit has continued with no substantiating facts and no real fire or momentum. There is nothing there in this non-story.

Fuck Jay Glazer.

Replace these words with Belichick, Brady and Trump and you have the worst election and President Elect in the history of time thanks to the Trumpriot spouting assmunches.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah the neon seems the way to go for the extra controller.

Amazon get on your game and let me give you the money!

Gamestop I went to had 13 people in line. This store had the hustle down; they were getting 50 units allocated. Weird thing is, none of them were neon. I'm always down for a little bit of color in my life, but no switch=no option, so grey it is.

bionic77

Gamestop I went to had 13 people in line. This store had the hustle down; they were getting 50 units allocated. Weird thing is, none of them were neon. I'm always down for a little bit of color in my life, but no switch=no option, so grey it is.
I think my second controller will be neon.

Best of both worlds.

Blessed.

B.O.O.M

The only potential super bowl matchups with no real story behind them are: Texans/Anybody but the Cowboys Chiefs/Anybody but the Packers.

The rest of the mix includes the battle of Texas and a ton of super bowl rematches/

If the Hawks win and Packers win...then NFC championship game at the Link too! That would be one heck of a rematch as well

we are all rbh today. so if the falcons lose, there's gonna be a lot of burnt weiners around here and nobody wants that

in other news, even tho the switch is a lie, we are all of course texans fans and hope that someday browns-gaf will have a qb half as talented as texans great brock assweiler

Top Bottom