• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday!

giphy.gif
One more day Mr. President... How excited are you?

bionic77

It's funny because I was just having this same thought after watching Police Academy 2. Turns out the first one is the only good one!
I loved those movies as a kid.

I remember that the version of PA 1 that I saw was censored so I was surprised to see the titties and the full BJ scene later on. But yeah it hurt seeing how bad those movies actually were when I got older. The first one holds up but even that is not as great as I want it to be.

I am kind of afraid to watch Airplane again. I have not seen those movies since they stopped showing them on tv in the 80s...

bionic77

I get to replace the wax seal on my toilet today. What a birthday gift!
The gift should be that you get to christen the toilet afterwards.

And what a gift!

I really need to start looking into those japanese toilets. I am sick of living with 16th century shittin technology!

WedgeX

Banned
I am always disappointed when there are no cartoons on basic television on Saturday mornings.

I don't give a fuck if I'm 29.

Beach

Happy Birthday guys
Woke up at 6:30 to go hiking on a Saturday in Malibu, no regrets

By the way for those who have a slight interest in soccer but don't have a team to follow it's a good time to follow Leicester in the Premier League. They shocking the world

Happy Birthday Future and BG!

Speaking of Lester

CYtKzB6U0AAvi0A.jpg

Graham Gano
‏@GrahamGano
Special thanks to @LCFC for supporting the @Panthers & sending this jersey! I will wear it proudly! #KeepPounding

They support the Panthers and are running the Premier League.

Cae7nZcWwAQpNtC.jpg

PSG English ‏@PSG_English 17h17 hours ago
Go @Panthers!! @Ibra_official rooting for @J_No24, @TreBos10 and company in Super Bowl 50!

PSG supports the Panthers and they run the French Ligue 1

Moral of the Story: All those who put their faith in Cameron are rewarded!

jakncoke

Banned
so when are we going to get some south korean or brazill nfl-gaffers

Some. But not to any sort of real extent. Germany has around 50,000 troops. Turns out, other countries enjoy violent sports too! Even Canada!

Their #1 sport allows you to assault the other teams up to a certain extent or bash them into the boards.. not shocking they'd like american football as well

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They won the Revolutionary War for you and instead of a thank you they ended up as the butt of all your jokes. A bit of saltiness is to be expected.

I thought we were cool since everyone on Facebook turned their profile pics into French flags?

Pretty sure we can legally call them "french fries" again too!

Probably. Instead I've found...Ronald Reagan movies...its weird.

You sound like you went down a weird rabbit hole friend. I can't relate to what it feels like to be a Lions fan but I'm pretty certain that's not a path to recovery.

MRSA

Banned
Good morning RBH

In Vegas I have many liter bags of saline and Zofran ODT for my recovery tomorrow to watch the Donkeys win.

MRSA

Banned
Sounds like you're well prepared!

Yes. I even brought a 16 gauge just in case I need some rapid fluids. Speaking of which. We used a rapid infuser the other day. Dumping a liter of blood into someone in 2 minutes is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom