• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
Yankee better be on time with his giraffe it's almost 1000.

bstExZ3h.jpg

The witness looks cool, but I think I'm gonna just wait for Firewatch this week. Wouldn't mind seeing a price drop on witness sometime down the road.

ampere

One of the better defenses in recent memory. No need for the chip on the Bronco's shoulder.

The complete opposite of the Bronco's last Super Bowl, where everyone had them crushing Seattle.

Who the hell expected that lol

I figured it'd be a good game, but I don't remember a single person predicting Broncos blowing out Seahawks. My boss at the time (Giants fan) was predicting what happened though. Said he thought AFC was trash that year and well...

KingBroly

Banned

I figured it'd be a good game, but I don't remember a single person predicting Broncos blowing out Seahawks. My boss at the time (Giants fan) was predicting what happened though. Said he thought AFC was trash that year and well...

A lot of people expected Denver to win handily and Peyton to retire afterwards.

Syrinx

Embrace your NFC South brethren, a division of champions except for one team!

You want me to act like some UGA fan chanting "SEC! SEC!" to justify my team's shittiness and/or perpetual underachieving? Sorry, don't roll that way.

BRONCOS BITCH!

A lot of people where saying that around here in Washington and some radio people too.

Yabo

Banned

No one expected Seattle to blow them out. I think it was the biggest blowout in Super Bowl history? But many "experts" and normal people had Broncos beating Seattle pretty easily. Broncos had the best offense of all-time that year.

This time, Den has a really good defense. It should be a great game.

Caja 117

The Broncos were not even the best teams in a weak conference when they made it to the SB.

The Panthers are one of only 2 legit teams this year. And they crushed everyone.

If Carolina loses it is a huge upset and a epic choke.

33-9 Panthers and it feel like a bigger beatdown than the score indicates. Game gets blown open in the 2nd quarter and it never gets close after that.

What is the other legit team?

Godslay

Banned
I have absolutely NO expectations. I am still surprised we made it to the Super Bowl. In my mind, we have already won just by getting here.

I've never predicted the outcome of Broncos games, and I'm not going to start.

If they get blown out or lose then so be it. As Broncos fans, we've been through it together before and we still continue to hope at the beginning of every season.

As far as the game itself, we can shuffle papers around all day, and convince ourselves who will win but it's futile until the play the game.

Tom Penny

So they are talking about TO vs Marvin Harrison getting into the HoF on NFL Network. They mentioned how TO's off field issues could be a deciding factor, but no one mentions how Harrison was a gangster who probably murdered people....
So Aaron Hernandez still has hope.

squicken

So they are talking about TO vs Marvin Harrison getting into the HoF on NFL Network. They mentioned how TO's off field issues could be a deciding factor, but no one mentions how Harrison was a gangster who probably murdered people....

I'm pretty sure those murders are keeping Marv out of the HoF. Or at least no one is going to break a tie in his favor. I think he gets in eventually, but there's no hurry

Y'all fucked up big time, Marie.
Yeah, at least it didn't hurt at all, probably cause last years defeat was way worse.

I've never predicted the outcome of Broncos games, and I'm not going to start.

If they get blown out or lose then so be it. As Broncos fans, we've been through it together before and we still continue to hope at the beginning of every season.

As far as the game itself, we can shuffle papers around all day, and convince ourselves who will win but it's futile until the play the game.

I feel like manning is gonna die trying to win and score like 4 TD and run for at least one and win.
Well as long as it ain't a blowout I'll be happy. Or if we get last minute fuckery, that's always fun.

ampere

Real talk tho, that kind of shit should result in a ban.

How do you post a thread like that and not update it?

It's like every Huelen thread. They post something really bizarre and everyone disagrees, huge thread backfire

Surprise surprise, never posts again in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom