• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darin Gantt @daringantt

Steelers owner Dan Rooney just passed through the press box, en route to visit with Panthers owner Jerry Richardson. He has a flip phone.

What if Greg is Dan Rooney?

JEV645r.jpg

spotted squicken trying to see if he can afford the water

bionic77

Darin Gantt @daringantt

Steelers owner Dan Rooney just passed through the press box, en route to visit with Panthers owner Jerry Richardson. He has a flip phone.

What if Greg is Dan Rooney?
Rooney can barely pee standing up. I don't see him being able to make a layup let alone dunk it.

Hello my fellow Panthers fans!

Are we ready for some football? I'm a big fan of the second best TE in the league Greg Olson, do you guys like him too?

I used to have a friend who posted here named Snesfreak, he was also a Panthers fan. He must be excited for tonight!

GREG GREG!

One of my coworkers is at the game thanks to a business connect. Nobody in the group she is going with even watches football. What a waste of a ticket.

One of my coworkers is at the game thanks to a business connect. Nobody in the group she is going with even watches football. What a waste of a ticket.

Yep, my parents went to Superbowl XXXII due to GE giving them tickets since GE actually gave trips to employees back then. My dad has never been big for football and my mother couldn't of cared less about the game...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Deadpool and Batman vs Superman marketing campaigns are like the Animaniacs "Good Idea, Bad Idea" sketches in real life...

ryseing

Me neither man. Maybe we can dab 'em away!

We Carolina boys need to stick together! Wanna drink some moonshine and have chicken with waffles after the game? I got a sweet pick-up truck.

#SQUUUUAAAAAAD

If you want to fit in replace chicken and waffles with BBQ.

And it has to be the vinegar stuff. None of that other trash.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Isn't this literally half the crowd every year?

The Super Bowl is kinda shit like that. It's like the Kentucky Derby and more about the social scene. Which is the real reason why they hate hosting it up north...

Godslay

Banned
Harry, Hunter, Jello, MetalFear, Kingslunk, Tigger, Dr. F, Tab and all the rest of Bronco's Country that posts here (sorry if I missed anyone)... no matter the outcome, I've enjoyed riding with you guys. It's been a hell of a year, and I wouldn't have stuck around without having you guys around.

Now let us submit our will to Tebow, and hope that he imbues us with another Lombardi.

GO Peyton.

GO America.

GO Broncos.

This one's for Pat!

Syrinx

Out of curiosity, anybody else considering watching in Spanish on ESPN Deportes as to not have to listen to Phil Simms?

I don't speak great Spanish, for the record.

Harry, Hunter, Jello, MetalFear, Kingslunk, Tigger, Dr. F, Tab and all the rest of Bronco's Country that posts here (sorry if I missed anyone)... no matter the outcome, I've enjoyed riding with you guys. It's been a hell of a year, and I wouldn't have stuck around without having you guys around.

Now let us submit our will to Tebow, and hope that he imbues us with another Lombardi.

GO Peyton.

GO America.

GO Broncos.

This one's for Pat!

Wait why you posting this on the Offseason thread. You know it is already over don't you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom