• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perfect that you're cheering for Panthers. Disappointed 3 times in 1 year. Jags not making playoffs. Pats getting knocked out by Manning. Then you're proxy team getting knocked out by Manning.
It's because of you I'm rooting for the panthers. Your whoreness is a crime against humanity.

MechDX

It's perfect that you're cheering for Panthers. Disappointed 3 times in 1 year. Jags not making playoffs. Pats getting knocked out by Manning. Then you're proxy team getting knocked out by Manning.

I bet Big AT and Future are just counting the days until Peyton retires and you are a full time Giants backer.

The good people of the National Football League and the San Francisco 49ers would like to encourage all the people attending today's game to not partake in drinking the water out of their bathroom urinals. Thanks!

Caojlp0XEAAglZO.jpg

We are all panther fans.

I had a family gathering last night. All the men wanted Panthers and females wanted Denver.

They were like ewwww Cam so lucky he has an O-Line if only Russ has one. He so cocky blah blah blah. He can't dress for shit.. etc...

Kinda halirous how women evaluate football players for shit that has nothing to do with football. And plus if anyone is compared to Russell they already lost lololol.

Man Russ has every single chick in Seattle in his back pocket.

MechDX

I had a family gathering last night. All the men wanted Panthers and females wanted Denver.

They were like ewwww Cam so lucky he has an O-Line if only Russ has one. He so cocky blah blah blah. He can't dress for shit.. etc...

Kinda halirous how women evaluate football players for shit that has nothing to do with football. And plus if anyone is compared to Russell they already lost lololol.

Man Russ has every single chick in Seattle in his back pocket.

ThatsOurQB.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
Prolly be at work around halftime so I just hope it's not a blow out by then. Would love a defensive game and a 6-3 halftime score lol

RBH

The good people of the National Football League and the San Francisco 49ers would like to encourage all the people attending today's game to not partake in drinking the water out of their bathroom urinals. Thanks!

Caojlp0XEAAglZO.jpg
These are the measures that that have to be taken when Panthers fans are on the premises, unfortunately.

Most Panthers fans have never left their homes, so they're still getting used to things like hygiene. :(

A little birdie told me that Stephen Curry will be the drummer for the Panthers "Keep Pounding" drum tonight.

For yall degenerates putting money down on the "How Many Times Will Steph Curry be Shown During The Game?" prop bet.

Yabo

Banned
Everybody loves Peyton

20120409__broncos-peyton-manning~p1.jpg

I can't wait for the tell all book about he and his wife's supposed swinging ways, the rumored cocaine usage in college, the rape denial story in college, the hgh story. It's gonna be a good post career for Peyton.

They're all rumors, nothing substantial has ever come out besides the HGH stuff

RBH

What was his take this time?

He was talking about his prediction for future Super Bowls or something, and he randomly just said, "In 25 years the Cleveland Browns still won't be any closer to sniffing their first Super Bowl."

Browns still getting random disrespect, even today. :lol

Line_HTX

He was talking about his prediction for future Super Bowls or something, and he randomly just said, "In 25 years the Cleveland Browns still won't be any closer to sniffing their first Super Bowl."

Pretty much, :jnc

I can't wait for the tell all book about he and his wife's supposed swinging ways, the rumored cocaine usage in college, the rape denial story in college, the hgh story. It's gonna be a good post career for Peyton.

They're all rumors, nothing substantial has ever come out besides the HGH stuff

Don't forget the human trafficking ring he runs with Papa John.

Narag

Only if you can handle something that never gets finished. Used to read that back in the day and he'd just go on multi-year hiatus at times

TV anime wraps up the story arcs that drive both Gon and Killua throughout. Stuff after that in the manga is a bunch of whogivesashit.

This is my super villian origin story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom