• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go 32nd draft pick!
The history books will show
CYomQM7WMAEqB8e.jpg

If the Broncos lose by more than 7 points the NFC Divisional Round was the real SB!

Again Dr. Western will be here for you guys to have a shoulder to cry on. Good luck brothers!

Crisco

Banned
I'm gentle at heart so part of me hopes it's a close game and the viewing audience gets a good show. But for the most part I hope it's a huge blowout in the Panther's favor. Cam leading the entire crowd in a coordinated dab during the 4th quarter would be ideal.

I'm gentle at heart so part of me hopes it's a close game and the viewing audience gets a good show. But for the most part I hope it's a huge blowout in the Panther's favor. Cam leading the entire crowd in a coordinated dab during the 4th quarter would be ideal.

Blow out in SB when your team is winning is the best. Trust me I'm an expert.

LJ11

Which way you see it going?

You know, I'm leaning heavy Broncos, that D is awesome, players all over the place, and Cam is going to have to carry the load.

If the Panthers win with their skill players, hell of a feat. I'm not discounting the Carolina D, but Davis is hurt and he's a big ? going into the game. Denver OL stinks, but they have a better shot at getting the run going with a beat up Davis.

I'm hoping that the Ds come out and pound the day lights out of the Os, I want to see a war.

You know, I'm leaning heavy Broncos, that D is awesome, players all over the place, and Cam is going to have to carry the load.

If the Panthers win with their skill players, hell of a feat. I'm not discounting the Carolina D, but Davis is hurt and he's a big ? going into the game. Denver OL stinks, but they have a better shot at getting the run going with a beat up Davis.

I'm hoping that the Ds come out and pound the day lights out of the Os, I want to see a war.
Hoping for this too, definitely has the makings of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom