• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Weddle is 30 years old he isnt signing with the Raiders, no offense. And MRSA, why are you so interested in an old running back in Lynch? You have a young team stay that course. Dont drop money on old and busted players.

tumblr_nzmyajC1sx1uhk7k0o1_540.gif

MRSA

Banned
Weddle is 30 years old he isnt signing with the Raiders, no offense. And MRSA, why are you so interested in an old running back in Lynch? You have a young team stay that course. Dont drop money on old and busted players.

I want a bruising RB, the only other one that fits that is Chris Ivory. But Marshawn is born, raised, and went to school in the Bay. He is a known Raiders fan and fuck it, I want him in silver and black just because.

rokkerkory

It's going to be a longgg day for Peyton in the SB. Im rooting for him to win and go out in style in the sunset however.

cdyhybrid

This has been a great postseason despite the Hawks losing.

The Pats got bounced by Old Man Peyton and the Cards are still fraud-ass frauds.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Good call.

12-14 wins, yawn

Clock is ticking for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers

And suddenly, it seems, the clock is ticking. Rodgers turned 32 last month and will begin his 12th NFL season in September. If championships are the way to measure greatness, then the Packers have failed to fully redeem the gift of a two-time MVP who will go down as one of the best ever.

It might not be reasonable to expect general manager Ted Thompson to change his approach after all these years, and it's impossible to know if it would make a difference anyway. But the Packers no longer have the luxury of planning for a seemingly indefinite future with the NFL's best passer. The events of this season, and Father Time, should add a new urgency to their offseason.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...-is-ticking-for-aaron-rodgers-and-the-packers

You were a fluke Hail Mary away from getting swept by the Lions last year.

I honestly say this, but there is no fear or sense of dread of playing the Packers like most Lions fans used to have going back three seasons ago. We're just as talented and getting younger. We can go toe to toe with the Packers or anyone in the league whether on offense or defense.

With 11 draft picks and a ton of cap space the Lions will only get better.

And while you lost Jordy Nelson for the whole year we did not have DeAndre Levy the whole season as well.

eznark

Banned

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/p...-is-ticking-for-aaron-rodgers-and-the-packers

You were a fluke Hail Mary away from getting swept by the Lions last year.

I honestly say this, but there is no fear or sense of dread of playing the Packers like most Lions fans used to have going back three seasons ago. We're just as talented and getting younger. We can go toe to toe with the Packers or anyone in the league whether on offense or defense.

With 11 draft picks and a ton of cap space the Lions will only get better.

And while you lost Jordy Nelson for the whole year we did not have DeAndre Levy the whole season as well.

LonelyNegativeElver.gif

Oh, my sweet summer child. Don't you realize what happened in the playoffs? Aaron Rodgers discovered the alabaster greatness of Jared Abbrederis. With Jordy coming back next season, he will have TWO white receivers to force throw the ball too. The Packers will be unstoppable, until the playoffs when they inevitably go one and done. But regardless, they will own the NFC North again.

Squalor

Any team with a franchise quarterback who is over thirty has a ticking clock.

It's just the nature of the game.

For a few quarterbacks and teams, that can last until the late thirties. For most others, it won't.

There are some teams who have broken clocks.

Spinluck

Hey Mech, so Kube and Wade are in the SB after Wade's defense pretty much crushed the Pats.

Maybe it was the Texans all along.

MechDX

I'm interested to see where Vernon Adams and Carson Wentz end up..

Wentz.... :( Just seeing the name now pains me. He is not dropping until the 20's

I think I am coming around to the idea of Elliot in round 1 at RB and Hackenberg in the 2nd round. Just no more high draft picks on defense please!

Hey Mech, so Kube and Wade are in the SB after Wade's defense pretty much crushed the Pats.

Maybe it was the Texans all along.

You would think that but Andre still hasnt won a game at Indy between the Texans and Colts
Know whats really annoying? Kubiak was supposedly the one who blocked Manning to Houston when he was released.....

Mindlog

#NotMyKing
sljOtdQ.jpg

I speak for all of NFL GAF when I say that this reign of terror must come to an end. The past few hours have been an unparalleled failure of leadership. Time for a new king.

This off season is going to suck too. Christ I hope we make some smart defensive draft choices.

So where is the SB thread or do I post here.

What's this Super Bowl people keep talking about, friend? It sounds like something that winners partake in. It sounds like something that shouldn't be mentioned in this topic, friend. This thread is for dirty, pathetic losers. It's best to keep talk of the Super Bowl away from here. It's too painful to bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom