• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Kinda like Dynasty Warriors with more "plot"

629.gif

Narag

Mentioning that show here makes this one the more questionable anime thread between this one and the actual anime thread.

Gobias

Banned
I'm about to just go to sleep... We'll be doing this shit all night. Cya at the battle when we awake

Tonight Kanye has cause me to

1.) Sit through numerous horrible comedy sketches
2.) Listen to a bad live performance
3.) Ignore a girls text messages because I'm too immersed in Kanye
4.) Download Tidal
5.) Listen to Yasiin Bey for 15 minutes

Why Kanye why. I'm sure we'll be doing this every night for the next week

Good morning you heathens..

Paper, why are you making Xia's job harder?

Also I saw that Western was being racist.. Western please, Grova and RBH never acted like that.

Chris, BG. I should be able to play Diablo friends today.

The European delegation is troubled by the racist remarks by Western. An investigation will be launched to determine if we can still support him.

ew4aPku.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of politics, I don't remember the OT ever being this contentious. Between reparations, Bernie vs Hillary, and the usual stuff someone is gonna get stabbed.

Kinda looking forward to election season being over.

BigAT

Speaking of politics, I don't remember the OT ever being this contentious. Between reparations, Bernie vs Hillary, and the usual stuff someone is gonna get stabbed.

Kinda looking forward to election season being over.

Only 9 more months.

9T1kgIr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom