• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kave, gobias its finally time :") put your bibs on.
Happy Valentine's Day you lonely sexless shitstains.
Brother Ez!
DZMhiNr.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...could-end-up-in-a-battle-over-brock-osweiler/

Teams better stay away from my Brock!

The proper move is to allow the Broncos to re-sign Osweiler to a modest but fair deal for a starter. One that could potentially turn into a bargain if he makes a leap next year.

Pretty much.

Of course, this also depends on how much he is willing to sign for. If he wants too much... then they might have a problem.

Peyton is pretty much done in Denver at this point, whether he wants to retire or not.

I don't know what the market is but Brock will get paid. If it is too much let him walk.

We have other priorities signing Von Miller, Malik Jackson, CJ Anderson, Brandon Marshall and Danny Trevathan.

Once the 49ers release Kap we can get him discounted since he lost his job to Blaine Gabbert.

This and apparently killing Scalia in his sleep.. He can't keep getting away with it!!

And I'm getting on to play Diablo BG or Chris.. Let me know if y'all want to play.
I'll be on probably in a hour or 2 hours, need to do some stuff first. I think MRSA has it too.
If we could get a 4 man sqaud that'd be awesome

I'll be on probably in a hour or 2 hours, need to do some stuff first. I think MRSA has it too.
If we could get a 4 man sqaud that'd be awesome

I'm alive.

Message me on PSN, I have some car stuff to do but I'll get on when y'all do.

Perfect. Let me know, I probably will play co-op with my brother until y'all are on.

This might be one of the few times that your anime made me chuckle and was appropriate Jbug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom