• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
End of Steelers/Chargers coming up on nfln. Watch Mike Vick go win this game. Then Tomlin goes full riverboat. And finally, Le'Veon willing himself into the endzone with zeroes on the clock.

WedgeX

Banned
Well. Without football...what is there to even watch on Sundays? There's only one NHL team I want to watch and that games over for the night.

vxc128c.gif

Dega looks so lonely :(

squicken

I spent the past few days mostly in the hospital with my gf (everything is fine now) and mostly watched the Walking Dead marathon. Since I watched it, I can't really say it is bad, but mostly I don't understand how people love the show so much. Some of the plots lines and dialog are pure corn

Greg

I spent the past few days mostly in the hospital with my gf (everything is fine now) and mostly watched the Walking Dead marathon. Since I watched it, I can't really say it is bad, but mostly I don't understand how people love the show so much. Some of the plots lines and dialog are pure corn
glad everything is well now

and yeah, I started the first season when aired and had to force myself to finish the rest of the season... heard it got better, but never cared to give it a chance after that

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Glad everything is fine!

glad everything is well now

and yeah, I started the first season when aired and had to force myself to finish the rest of the season... heard it got better, but never cared to give it a chance after that

Sorry about that Squicken. Glad it's all good. I watched till Season 3 where
Andrea meets the Governor and that coliseum bullshit with Merle and the walkers is going on

After that.. Nope.

Floyd is too happy to be a Browns fan, BGu is highly disrespectful.

Well, I'm just a positive guy MRSA. I try.

I've been taking all the OT possible at new gig. Time and a half tomorrow as well. These student loans are getting axed real quick.

This is my first job where I get every federal holiday off. I'm also salaried so I can work all the OT I want and it's pointless...C'est la vie.

Nooooope. Well maybe basketball once in a while. Soccer is awful to watch on television.

I used to, no more cable now though.

Buuuuut I forgot about Twin Peaks! Saved.

Do you have an antenna? I've been watching Buzzr all day. Betty White Password marathon.

squicken

Thanks guys for the nice thoughts!

Something else I saw for the first time in forever was a dunk contest. Wow. Those guys do some pretty amazing stuff now. I thought the guy who jumped over the mascot got robbed. Not Wilkins/Jordan bad but his was better

bionic77

Its an all star game.

They all suck except Baseball's and that got worse after the stupid fucking tie
It's better than the pro bowl. But everything is better than the pro bowl so that is not saying much.

The dunk contest and 3 point contest were great last night.

MRSA

Banned
This nursing program I'm applying to wants me to write a letter stating why I want to be a nurse.

Would they be offended if I just wrote "Too dumb and lazy for medical school".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom