• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias

Banned
Kave, gobias its finally time :") put your bibs on.

Brother Ez!
DZMhiNr.jpg
I was feasting till 5am. It was beautiful

ampere

WHY DID MODS LEAVE US KONKA TELL THAT URO TO GET THE FUCK OUT NO ONE EVEN LIKES OR DEFENDS HIM

Yeah idk lol. I was pretty sure making an alt to escape a perm would get the alt banned too

They could at least do tachy goes to coventry on him

vBulletin's global ignore list is known internally as "Tachy Goes to Coventry". A user who has been sent to Coventry can see his posts, but all other users do not.

Narag

Yeah idk lol. I was pretty sure making an alt to escape a perm would get the alt banned too

They could at least do tachy goes to coventry on him

They did that with MAF back in the day and EL said it put far too much stress on the db or some such for it to be viable going forward.

I know squicken mentioned the Giants in some rumors before, but the Bears have lots of money to spend and there's always John Fox. It's probably between those two teams or re-signing,

If he hits the market, the Raiders with all their money and the Del Rio connection are a likely option as well

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This swimsuit cover thing is crazy.

She's 5'7" and 201 lbs but has the genetic disposition to gain it in the flattering places. I've known frumpy looking girls who have the misfortune of gaining weight in just their face, arms, and stomach that most people would say are grossly obese.

This swimsuit cover thing is crazy.

She's 5'7" and 201 lbs but has the genetic disposition to gain it in the flattering places. I've known frumpy looking girls who have the misfortune of gaining weight in just their face, arms, and stomach that most people would say are grossly obese.

what are you on about

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
what are you on about

Surprised I didn't see a thread about it but lots of people are applauding them for putting a "real woman" on the cover. Swimsuit models usually aren't super skinny to begin with. Just saying that I don't know if I'd call her a good example for others because she gains weight the right way.

si-ashley-graham-600x800.jpg

bionic77

Surprised I didn't see a thread about it but lots of people are applauding them for putting a "real woman" on the cover. Swimsuit models usually aren't super skinny to begin with. Just saying that I don't know if I'd call her a good example for others because she gains weight the right way.

Is she supposed to be fat?

She just looks like a thick chick and they got her to do the I am really hungry for dick pose.

MechDX

I would do things.....

Like sensual rubbing with our clothes on because I believe in Russell

RBH

I'll be sure to get sick outside of the state of Illinois. Thanks for the heads up!

Chicago morticians:

tumblr_m8bl64lyUi1r6g7k5o1_500.gif
You sons of bitches. :lol

Congrats on matching!! Cant wait til Im in your shoes... 2nd year 2nd semester is rough
Thanks! Soon, you'll be done with the worst of med school.

Have you spent a winter in Chicago area before?
I have not and I know it will be brutal, but I'm always up for new challenges. It's a 3-year program, so I have the option of moving out of there after that if I want to. Long-term, I want to end up in Atlanta, but in the meantime, it'll be fun to be in a new area.

I'm more attracted to this than the normal models they have on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom