• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Grover...
kz0BT3p.jpg

Senpai Wienku approves

bionic77

I am a bad person for hoping this has a huge negative impact on Peyton's legacy?

Meh, don't care. Fuck peypey 8)
No that's pretty normal.

But unfortunately it's ok to abuse women, kids and drugs in the NFL so it won't hang over him for very long. Might take away that ad money though...

I didn't see Avengers 2 but I am pretty sure I got the plot exactly right.

Just like with GOG (which I loved).

And pretty much all of the Marvel movies. It appears that Deadpool or whatever is different because it has some tittays so I will give them that. I don't think I have ever seen that in a comic book movie before (unless we are counting Howard the Duck and the mods said we can never, ever, ever talk about that movie ever again).

You say this like most movies aren't predictable. No reason to single out Marvel(By that I mean Marvel Studios) especially since majority of their movies are good.

P. S. I never saw the original Howard the Duck and don't really care enough to watch it.

Bread

Banned
I would let my daughter bring Tom over for dinner but I'd let her get teabagged by Peyton, just personal preference really.

bionic77

You say this like most movies aren't predictable. No reason to single out Marvel(By that I mean Marvel Studios) especially since majority of their movies are good.

P. S. I never saw the original Howard the Duck and don't really care enough to watch it.
This is true but we get like 2+ Marvel movies a year.

Unless you are a huge fan you are going to get sick of it.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I want this

giphy.gif

All I'm getting is this

xIoloh.jpg

Part of it is that the article wrote by King is basically written by someone who doesn't actually understand what the judge said - and is now getting called out on it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-down-in-his-crusade-against-peyton-manning/

This is one of those moments where I remember how inadequate I felt when getting into this business because I had no journalistic training (and it showed), and how I later wondered how inadequate I would feel in this business if I had no legal training. King and his editors either have no legal training, no access to a lawyer, or no sensitivity to when a lawyer needs to be consulted for explanation or elaboration. Judge Kornstein’s words mean only that a jury could have found that the Mannings acted with malice, not that they definitely did. If Judge Kornstein believed the Manning definitely acted with malice and that no reasonable jury could have found otherwise, he would have entered what lawyers call “summary judgment” in Naughright’s favor on that point.

King’s loud insistence that Judge Kornstein actually and affirmatively found “clear and convincing evidence” of malice isn’t surprising, since it props up the flawed assessment of the document that King crafted on Saturday, and on which King has now doubled down. He has taken the criticism directed at him very personally (which is always a mistake), and he is now desperately groping for a silver bullet to prove that anyone who would question his work or his motives should have their own work or motives questioned.

It also was pre-social media era, which changes things dramatically. Not that it should, but it unfortunately does. :(

Congrats on splitting the season series, what a victory that must have been!

Yes and it was glorious

Didn't they win the super bowl that year

The Dolphins? Yes they did.

Yes, that's why they won it 13 times, while the Dolphins won it once. Remember?

Yes I do, remember when the pats weren't cheaters? Remember when they were bottom feeders of the AFC East? Oh no you don't, you weren't a fan during that time, don't worry in a few years you'll see them go back to the basement where they belong...unless you jump ship before that happens.

bionic77

The one year Tom was illegally injured by a dirty ruthless hit from an unethical person.
Pats fans are truly the biggest pussies.

Ben and a lot of other qbs get hit the exact same way every year and none of us have pity parties.

You are all truly the worst!

Yes and it was glorious

The Dolphins? Yes they did.

Yes I do, remember when the pats weren't cheaters? Remember when they were bottom feeders of the AFC East? Oh no you don't, you weren't a fan during that time, don't worry in a few years you'll see them go back to the basement where they belong...unless you jump ship before that happens.
Remember when the Dolphins won lots of Super Bowls with Marino

ampere

Pats fans are truly the biggest pussies.

Ben and a lot of other qbs get hit the exact same way every year and none of us have pity parties.

You are all truly the worst!

Yea, but you guys play in the AFC North. If every division were like that most QBs would already be dead or they'd turn the game into flag football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom