• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

lol Kanye made his album only available on tidal

It won't come close to his best works so it doesn't matter. Prince being Tidal only as far as streaming services go is still a huge kick in the nuts.

But I guess it's the best way to get poors to buy his music, he knows what he's doing.

Have to do hw so can't play tonight on Diablo.. I sent my friends gifts, MRSA got some beer and BG got some name brand ramen noodles this time.

Chris unfortunately since
A) You hate Star Wars
B) you hate Russell Wilson
C)You are a sloot
D)
I couldn't find any gifts for you, sorry friend

You get diddly.

I trusted you, Floyd.

If Term Limits weren't a thing, you'd be like our Bill Clinton, awesome in so many ways and could have been a 3 term president... Yet a tendency to play with his dick.

sUBPU4H.gif

Is that some commie signal your sending there, your magic won't work on me Dutch. I believe in Murica.

Kanye is throwing millions down the toilet with his clothing line.

Somebody should send him to the NFL rookie symposium to learn how to manage his money.

Thanks Floy.

Is this what Chris was talking about earlier? 3 years is still longer then most Browns coaches but why go out of your way to say this? Haha
Miami Dolphins owner sees new coach as “next Bill Belichick”
February 15, 2016 | Filed in: bnblogs, cityplace, Commercial real estate, west palm beach.

Ross praised Gase’s intelligence and work ethic, but he also said the former offensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears has only three seasons to win.“After three years, if we haven’t made the playoffs, we’re looking for a new coach,” Ross said. “That’s just the way it is. The fans want it.”
http://realtime.blog.palmbeachpost....dolphins-owner-sees-new-coach-as-next-bill-b/

Also I have a phone interview tomorrow, do I even need to wear pants? Maybe a Trent jersey for luck

Thanks Floy.

Is this what Chris was talking about earlier? 3 years is still longer then most Browns coaches but why go out of your way to say this? Haha

Also I have a phone interview tomorrow, do I even need to wear pants? Maybe a Trent jersey for luck

You should dress as if you were actually interviewing in person

Or in boxers and a tank top

Thanks Floy.

Adam Gase is a good hire though. Expectations are expectations. That offense going to be clicking for sure at least.

ampere

If Term Limits weren't a thing, you'd be like our Bill Clinton, awesome in so many ways and could have been a 3 term president... Yet a tendency to play with his dick.

So... BG would prohibit gay marriage, cheat on his wife and fuck up our housing market for decades to come?

Damn, we need to get BG out, now

MechDX

lol Some Ebay user posted his copy of R6 Siege on Ebay and took a pic of the inside of the case with the download codes for R6 Vegas and Vegas 2 showing.

The codes are valid.

Holy crap. Just found a second set! These people are just not very smart

Yeah...later PR had to cover up his mess and said that he was talking about league wide expectations and that he wasn't signaling out Gase, that they believe he has the 5 years he was signed for...he said some other stuff too but I forgot what it was.

Have to do hw so can't play tonight on Diablo.. I sent my friends gifts, MRSA got some beer and BG got some name brand ramen noodles this time.

Chris unfortunately since
A) You hate Star Wars
B) you hate Russell Wilson
C)You are a sloot
D)
I couldn't find any gifts for you, sorry friend

You get diddly.

Damn Floyd....damn

You fucks missed the filing deadline so Western is president.. Sorry.

So... BG would prohibit gay marriage, cheat on his wife and fuck up our housing market for decades to come?

Damn, we need to get BG out, now

I was referring to RBH.. And

1) made don't ask don't tell which to prevent a potential Marriage Amendment in the Constitution

2)Personal matter between Bill and Hillary which I don't truly care about nor should any of us really because many presidents have.

3) the economic crisis is a lot more complicated than the CRA which the goal was to stop redlining which some can state was a contributing factor in the Crisis.. But not the sole problem.

But I digress..

Anyway get back to football, fuck the pats.

Damn Floyd....damn

I tried sorry..

If a Mexican drug cartel offered you a deal: For every year the Browns don't win a Super Bowl you collect $1 million, but as soon (if) they do, you are hunted down and murdered. Would you take the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom