• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

I saw Deadpool last night. Really loved it, but the people on this forum saying it's successful because "they made a comic book movie for adults"

giphy.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Leave Grover alone. The man has suffered enough. Don't put animu smut on this man. He has dignity. He has lived with the shame Kas inflicted on him for over a year now.

Lesson is, don't make dumb bets.

Welching on a bet is the wuss' way out.

Miracle

I saw Deadpool last night. Really loved it, but the people on this forum saying it's successful because "they made a comic book movie for adults"

giphy.gif

I think it's because there hasn't been many rated R mainstream comic book movies besides this and Watchmen. Unless people count those Blade movies.

Although I agree with you and think it's a foolish statement.

Spinluck

That's dumb. Should just lay down for the almighty Colts I guess until they catch up

Whatever fits your narrative. Pray for Luck to not be dead by incompetence

No narrative, seems that you guys have been laying down this entire time.

Watt will be fine when we sign him and he has a Von Miller like run where he carries Luck to a bowl win.
But that's a big hope since he disappears in big moments.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm not welching on anything. I've already told y'all to send me something and I'll wear it.

Y'all choosing not to send me an avy is on you

I'm not saying you are, I'm saying in general.

It's good you're owning up to it.

There's the one that paper made, dunno if everyone agreed with it though.

DMczaf

it's like the dream movie of every high schooler

The movie does have some clever humor, but it made me a little sad when the theater would only laugh at the cursing and masturbation humor and went completely silent during the 4th wall breaking stuff. Different strokes for different folks (RBH.jpg)

Oh well. I loved it.

Lesson is, don't make dumb bets.

Welching on a bet is the wuss' way out.

Y u so dum?

Also, the European Delegation has further investigated the matter and has decided that President Grover has our full support for the following off-season. He represents a certain value and integrity, that almost makes him a Honorary Euro.

Western his racist tendencies, RBH his overall ineptitude and penis burning, Wienke his anime fetish and DM being 147 years old makes them all less suitable for the position.

Super Bowl logo for next year:

5007__super_bowl-primary-2016.png

Who will hold that L?

He used to make a ton of catches in traffic when on the Browns.

He was in the conversation of best receiver in the league.

No idea on if he will be that way when he comes back. I would have to imagine he would be better if his head was in the game but who the fuck knows.

:(

He was awesome..

first order of business for the next president should be to deport all Browns fans.

Channeling Tom Brady.. Your conversion to a pats fan is complete.

RBH

Y u so dum?

Also, the European Delegation has further investigated the matter and has decided that President Grover has our full support for the following off-season. He represents a certain value and integrity, that almost makes him a Honorary Euro.

Western his racist tendencies, RBH his overall ineptitude and penis burning, Wienke his anime fetish and DM being 147 years old makes them all less suitable for the position.

Why did I get two insults while everyone else got just one? :(

Spinluck

Does this look like the face of a man who would put his genitals on a woman's face?

i

Does it?

i

Does it?

i

Tabris hasn't posted (good news) much since the SB.

He's probably fuming and is trying to comprehend why this women would find what Manning did so offensive.

Tabris would've seen it as an honor.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The movie does have some clever humor, but it made me a little sad when the theater would only laugh at the cursing and masturbation humor and went completely silent during the 4th wall breaking stuff. Different strokes for different folks (RBH.jpg)

Oh well. I loved it.

Must have been your crowd.

*adjusts monocle

Went and saw it at the Sundance Cinema in Downtown Houston and everyone laughed when appropriate. The only things people didn't seem to get were very few of the culture references like when he requested the suit to not be made green or animated.

The movie is doing well because it's a damn good film. Word of mouth is exceptionally strong with it since it feels unique.

BigAT

Tabris hasn't posted (good news) much since the SB.

He's probably fuming and is trying to comprehend why this women would find what Manning did so offensive.

Tabris would've seen it as an honor.

I think it's more that Tabris hasn't interacted with enough women to understand what they find offensive.

I think it's more that Tabris hasn't interacted with enough women to understand what they find offensive.

Pssssh!

He's totally on a year long trip to super interesting countries, doing super interesting things with his super hot lady friend (NOT GIRLFRIEND, JUST A FRIEND WHO HE TOTALLY DOES NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR, AND HE'S TOTALLY COOL WITH HER CALLING HIM HER BESTIE WHILE SHE BANGS OTHER DUDES!)

Y u so dum?

You filthy commies have no say here.. Western is president until Grova decides he's ready to return to his duties.

Syrinx

You know what really sucks. Seeing the guys your team trades away or discard end up winning playoff MVP awards and championships almost immediately after they leave your loser team.

Justin Williams
Mark Recchi
Kimo Timonen
Rod Brindamour
Mike Richards
Jeff Carter
Evan Mathis
Chris Clemons
Ben Eager
Dan Carcillo has won like 4 Stanley Cups since leaving the Flyers.
Where do you think Giroux will win his Cup?

Y u so dum?

While I appreciate the kind words and endorsement, I can't leave the thread and come back to sit on the throne. Think about the precedent that would set: Quit when things don't go your way and you'll get to be King? You might as well start giving out cans of bread and participation trophies because you are on the first step to Communism winning.

Not in my NFL-GAF. Not in my America.

While I appreciate the kind words and endorsement, I can't leave the thread and come back to sit on the throne. Think about the precedent that would set: Quit when things don't go your way and you'll get to be King? You might as well start giving out cans of bread and participation trophies because you are on the first step to Communism winning.

Not in my NFL-GAF. Not in my America.

Grover! You've recovered from your Eunuch ritual and decided to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom