• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but what if in like 20 years the Browns are sold to a competent owner and draft the next great can't miss QB...how far would you go to save your own life? Would you assassinate Brandon Wheedon Jr. before he can lead the Browns to hoisting a Belicheck Trophy?

cdyhybrid

Dega is the hitman that tracks you down and kills you

r9zFFCr.gif

If you're asking me to believe a Cleveland fan and a Seattle fan, I just won't do it

They've had such misery they've finally gone delusional. Imagine...Browns. Cavaliers. Supersonics. AND Mariners???? Ay ay ay

Yes but what if in like 20 years the Browns are sold to a competent owner and draft the next great can't miss QB...how far would you go to save your own life? Would you assassinate Brandon Wheedon Jr. before he can lead the Browns to hoisting a Belicheck Trophy?

Why would you worry when you will already be dead? You are terribly old.

And please.. It will be Billy Manziel..

Is he that Falcons turned Panthers fan? Forgot about that guy

He can kill you and make it look like an accident.. Don't forget that.

MechDX

Fine, if the choices are me and the racist.

I will assume the duties of the President, effective immediately. Only because I am a man of the people.

Just want it on record that avatar is stupid and should never have been forced on you.

Crisco's is classy and sophisticated while not demeaning yet having a certain amount of sexiness at the same time.

Fine, if the choices are me and the racist.

I will assume the duties of the President, effective immediately. Only because I am a man of the people.
Ok, then by the power vested to me by our lord Tebow, with you being of sound body and mind are president of the thread effective immediately.

Praise Tebow.

And for the record.. Chuck, Crisco, Mech and I wanted you to not have to wear the shame avatar. The rest bullied Paper into doing it.

Bread

Banned
No lie this is a great idea for a black comedy

Duxxy3

Finally some sanity.

Tabris

Pssssh!

He's totally on a year long trip to super interesting countries, doing super interesting things with his super hot lady friend (NOT GIRLFRIEND, JUST A FRIEND WHO HE TOTALLY DOES NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR, AND HE'S TOTALLY COOL WITH HER CALLING HIM HER BESTIE WHILE SHE BANGS OTHER DUDES!)

The only time I wasn't cool with my bestie banging other dudes was when she was home sitting for me while I was in Japan. Otherwise when she's not sleeping in my bed she can totally do her thing!

And things are going super great!! I got stomach bug but that's over and back to partying and exploring. So many super cool and super new things. I would def recommend anyone take a year off to travel abroad.

Fox318

Has Peton Manni issued a statement yet?

he was typing it on his laptop but somebody stole it and traded it to somebody for some crab legs who then traded it for a bag of skittles and then that QB traded it for some Taco bell.

The truth will set you Freeman.

Spinluck

lol Some Ebay user posted his copy of R6 Siege on Ebay and took a pic of the inside of the case with the download codes for R6 Vegas and Vegas 2 showing.

The codes are valid.

Holy crap. Just found a second set! These people are just not very smart

The Texan Way.

he was typing it on his laptop but somebody stole it and traded it to somebody for some crab legs who then traded it for a bag of skittles and then that QB traded it for some Taco bell.

The truth will set you Freeman.

Triple racist.

What if that women wasn't the first thing Peyton's Place-d his nuts on? What if this is a thing he does?

you children pick your school yard leader yet? Y'all could learn from Dolphins-Gaf, we are all equal, upstanding adult citizens who are all awesome in our own special way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom