• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your vote for BG can prevent tragedies such as these from occurring again!
ysmxoA4.gif

TMRO8TX.gif

P0HTxYy.gif

Has he :jnq the thread before?

Guys, think of it as charity for the city of the Cleve. Lord knows they need as much help as they can get and FEMA can only do so much.

Let's just say he's not a team player, goes off on his own, tends to hang back while everyone else does all the work, but he wouldn't be my president, so proceed at your discretion.

Good morning degenerates.

Overruled! I want debates and campaign ads.

Listen.. A debate between Wienke and Western would end up as fuckery of the highest order. You don't want that.

Let's just say he's not a team player, goes off on his own, tends to hang back while everyone else does all the work, but he wouldn't be my president, so proceed at your discretion.

BG, the Coward of Diablo. Not like MRSA, Chris, and I. Going in head first to save the world while he hangs back hitting on animu chicks.

Smh

My nursing app is complete, gonna turn it in tomorrow, wish me luck fellow degenerates.

Good luck friend.

Striker

I read the Jets may be tagging Mo Wilkerson.

Where's this leave Fitzmagic? Can they afford him + a tagged DE (it's around $14M) and other FA's? Losing Ivory is a strong possibility and he was a big piece to their offense.

Where's this leave Fitzmagic? Can they afford him + a tagged DE (it's around $14M) and other FA's? Losing Ivory is a strong possibility and he was a big piece to their offense.

#IvoryToNewEngland2016

Ah, you can teach Bionic to hide his money from his wife. Good for you.

I offered my financial advice to Bionic, he declined.

Also, good to see Kave is trying new things!

UeB8uKi.gif

Got my Taco Bell breakfast. :)

So BG, Chris. I figured out the Paragon
System in Diablo.. We need to make one of our characters level 70 to gain access to it.

I'm only 40.. Wooo I got a long way to go.

I offered my financial advice to Bionic, he declined.
Bionic.. Just because he's a Pats fan doesn't mean he can't handle your money. You should let him. He'll get Bread, Wienke, and the rest of the Patriot Financial Institute to make your money work for you.

Beach

I think Ivory was always expected to not be resigned. He will end up on the Browns or Titans or some other team that needs a temporary stopgap at RB.

They will franchise Mo and resign Fitz to a three year deal

bionic77

Ah, you can teach Bionic to hide his money from his wife. Good for you.
I was going to say that you might understand one day if you ever have money but then I realized who I was talking to.

And trusting a Pats fan? :lol

I wouldn't trust those people to hold my seat at the movie theater let alone with my hard earned money.

Speaking of finance Dutch we keep dumping a ton of money into our kids 529 to pay for their college. This is what I was always advised to do by almost everyone. Do you agree with this?

BigAT

I was going to say that you might understand one day if you ever have money but then I realized who I was talking to.

I wouldn't trust those people to hold my seat at the movie theater let alone with my hard earned money.

Speaking of finance Dutch we keep dumping a ton of money into our kids 529 to pay for their college. This is what I was always advised to do by almost everyone. Do you agree with this?

Are you seeing what he thinks so you can do the opposite? I don't understand.

Duxxy3

Why not both!!!

Ivory/Forte/Lewis

Then use all the draft picks on white WRs and some TEs to combine with Gronk and have Scar come back to coach up the scrubs on the Oline and we will be going to Houston!

I'd rather go WR in free agency.

Bill is a god at picking RB, OL and TE in the draft but he is god awful at picking up any WR help in the draft.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I think a wise man once said it's better to just buy your kids a Chik Fil A.

Don't think Dutch knows about US tax shelters either!

bionic77

I think a wise man once said it's better to just buy your kids a Chik Fil A.

Don't think Dutch knows about US tax shelters either!
I would love to be able to buy a CFA myself.

However I think you need close to a million in cash (which I don't currently have on me) and maybe this isn't true but I heard you need to be a serious hardcore Christian. Like the kind who would throw a gay person or someone of a different faith onto a burning cross type Christian.

Someone now correct me and advise me that CFA will allow anyone to own their wonderful money printing franchises.

I'd rather go WR in free agency.

Bill is a god at picking RB, OL and TE in the draft but he is god awful at picking up any WR help in the draft.

That's why we pick 7 different white receivers during the draft. 1 should be at least serviceable.

I know some Dutch tax laws and stuff, not the American stuff. Can't help you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom