• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That day is tomorrow.

Europe NFL-GAF could confirm if they were still awake.

My trick is to write down and/or remember a few lines of the lyrics. Obviously the success rate is not perfect because sometimes I get the lyrics wrong. And it doesn't work for instrumentals (but this part is fine because I don't think I have ever heard a good instrumental on the radio)

I really tried but it was over the radio at a store so I couldn't make out any lyrics, the best I got was" _ to the_" (and I'm not sure it was even that) and there is a chorus with Whoo oh oh and a guitar solo at the end.

Evening friends

RBH does not get the European support just yet. Dog Sunday was a good step by Grover. However, the disrespect the European Delegation is getting by Floyd and such needs to be addressed, or we will consider taking our support somewhere else.

I will not be silenced from the truth and you commies want to bring your mayo, clogs, bridges, your British Baseball, your Soccer, and that trash. If it hurts your feelings.. Well tough titties. Try to find a bandaid.

As long as Jalapenos are part of your burger, you have won.

It is law.

You're the worst

&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-312279917.jpg

Y'all need to try this. It's a stroopwafel. GOAT Dutch snack.

That does look good though

I hope the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

You're basically a human versio of Oscar the Grouch, but with alcoholism.

Floyd left me

I got called into work. I helped you and you should be mad at BG or Chris for not helping.

Thin mints. Bitch.

And back to being the worst..

Fuck y'all!

Let it be known that Paper is two things..

A)King of the Animu
B) one of the good ones

People will probably look back on this thread as a mistake someday

I feel that they will look at it and realize.. Shit, that was funny as hell.

MRSA

Banned
BBQ is well done meat cooked a long time you dummies.

False, I reverse sear steaks in my Weber kettle, its cooked a long time but its not well done. Smoked to 115F, then I add a half basket of red hot coals and sear that sucker nice and charred. Its beautiful every time.

manfestival

CbyOvfeXIAAKoWV.jpg

I don't know who the midget fighter is on the right, but on the left is Alejandro Villanueva. That's West Point graduate, Army Ranger, Bronze Star Medal winner, true American hero and starting left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Alejandro Villanueva.

villanueva has some tiny hands for someone his size

Slo

People sometimes come to my house and ask for me to make their steak well done.

I never listen. Only one person has ever complained and she was probably a bitch.

Since you are running for president let me ask you a tough question. Would you rather eat a well done steak or a salad (you might be unfamiliar wirh this dish so take your time researching it)?

A man can enjoy a salad with his steak, but a gentleman prefers asparagus spears. Over cook that cut and I gotta throw hands.

squicken

PK trigger warning

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/02/21/...land-patriots-nfl-draft-picks-combine-preview

1. It’s an A draft for defense, C for offense. Mayock thinks there could be 19 defensive players among the 31 first-rounders. “We can talk quarterbacks and other sexy positions,” Mayock said, “but the nuts and bolts of this draft is defense. And think about this: There are 10 to 12 interior defensive linemen who could have first-round grades from some teams. It is by far the best year for interior defensive linemen in my memory.”

eznark

Banned
Struggled through the fifth chapter. Wow, two full battles in one chapter! It's almost like they remembered this is supposed to be a video game.

95 minutes in...still basically a fucktarded pedonime

bionic77

Struggled through the fifth chapter. Wow, two full battles in one chapter! It's almost like they remembered this is supposed to be a video game.

95 minutes in...still basically a fucktarded pedonime
You are talking about FE?

People please tell me that ez is wrong...

eznark

Banned
You are talking about FE?

People please tell me that ez is wrong...

So far they've turned it into trash my friend. I was planning to pick Conquest at first, but the first six chapters are so incredibly awful that I went with birthright because even a pittance of another $40 seemed like a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom