• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can yall just have elections already so I can pass this mess to someone else?

#passthebuck
#dodgingfumblesliketheQBintheSB
#CantMakeThisPlaceGreatAgain
#BecauseItWasNeverGreatInTheFirstPlace

ampere

Can yall just have elections already so I can pass this mess to someone else?

#passthebuck
#dodgingfumblesliketheQBintheSB
#CantMakeThisPlaceGreatAgain
#BecauseItWasNeverGreatInTheFirstPlace

imo whoever makes the thread is president for its duration

this thread is a mess and it's BG's fault

yanet-garcia.jpg

MoDQmSy.png

I vowed to burn this place to the ground but you guys blew it instead of voting for me.

Enjoy an off season filled with animus and mayo, it's no less than you all deserve.

People will probably look back on this thread as a mistake someday
That day is tomorrow.

Europe NFL-GAF could confirm if they were still awake.

god damn it...I heard a song on the radio earlier and now I can't find it....
My trick is to write down and/or remember a few lines of the lyrics. Obviously the success rate is not perfect because sometimes I get the lyrics wrong. And it doesn't work for instrumentals (but this part is fine because I don't think I have ever heard a good instrumental on the radio)

bionic77

You sound like a well done steak eater.
People sometimes come to my house and ask for me to make their steak well done.

I never listen. Only one person has ever complained and she was probably a bitch.

Since you are running for president let me ask you a tough question. Would you rather eat a well done steak or a salad (you might be unfamiliar wirh this dish so take your time researching it)?

People sometimes come to my house and ask for me to make their steak well done.

I never listen. Only one person has ever complained and she was probably a bitch.

Since you are running for president let me ask you a tough question. Would you rather eat a well done steak or a salad (you might be unfamiliar wirh this dish so take your time researching it)?
Any limits on the Salad (Types of Meat, Croutons, Dressing, Amount of Dressing)?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CbyOvfeXIAAKoWV.jpg

I don't know who the midget fighter is on the right, but on the left is Alejandro Villanueva. That's West Point graduate, Army Ranger, Bronze Star Medal winner, true American hero and starting left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Alejandro Villanueva.

Fox318

CbyOvfeXIAAKoWV.jpg

I don't know who the midget fighter is on the right, but on the left is Alejandro Villanueva. That's West Point graduate, Army Ranger, Bronze Star Medal winner, true American hero and starting left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Alejandro Villanueva.

That's Sage "I'm gonna tap from the side mount" Northcutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom