• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
1 of the things that are true in life never ever fucking ever EVER follow , listen, or read Furyous opinion or words on qb ratings, or how good they are

MechDX

Meh as Connor Cook is overrated as shit. Jacoby Brissett had a better college career in my opinion. He's better than Nate Sudfield coming out of college at least but not worth anything higher than the 14th pick in the third round. Some team takes a flier on him and brings him into camp.

How's Shaw coming around?

Line_HTX

"We weren’t picked to be where we were... Let’s build and grow from that."

CcFwz_wUMAEL7yV.jpg:large

Crisco

Banned
"We weren’t picked to be where we were... Let’s build and grow from that."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcFwz_wUMAEL7yV.jpg:large

It's tough when you look at the history of Super Bowl losers, but he's right, this team should only get better. Quality starters under contract at virtually every position, just need to add some depth and maybe veteran experience in a few key areas. Defensive end is my biggest worry, as I still don't know if Ealy can be a productive 3 down starter and Johnson just isn't who he was. After re-signing Norman, I think finding a veteran defensive end is our number one priority in free agency.

Duxxy3

“I love lacrosse,” Collins said of a sport he played in high school and believes he could have gotten a scholarship in had he chosen to go a different direction.

Well that about does it. Alex Collins to the Patriots in the second round.

Draxal

Tom Coughlin, Joe Torre, Bobby Valentine, Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Messier will be among the guests at the “Mike and the Mad Dog Reunion Show” at Radio City Music Hall on March 30, The Garden of Dreams Foundation announced Thursday.

Been talking with a girl for a while and we both agreed it would be hilarious to watch the Republican Debate together so she's coming over. Nothing to heat things up like Trump's fiery anti-establishment rhetoric!

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 13m13 minutes ago

Dallas police on Johnny Manziel: 'Class A misdemeanor assault/domestic Violence case referred to District Attorney’s office for grand jury'

Uh-OH, Johnny.

Kap wants a trade?
So do we sign Brock hoping he is the next Brady. Or sign Kap who is like the typical dual threat QB that the NFL teams wants these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom