• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well that 49ers-Kaep meeting went badly. Though after all the crap that Jed and Trent pulled last year I can see him wanting out. Cleveland seems like a good place. Hue really liked him out of school

This is great. I hope Trump gives him a cabinet appointment.

Hmm.

Cleveland seems like a good place.

Cleveland seems like a place.

Cleveland

We've entered the looking glass when Cleveland is an upgrade over San Francisco

Well that 49ers-Kaep meeting went badly. Though after all the crap that Jed and Trent pulled last year I can see him wanting out. Cleveland seems like a good place. Hue really liked him out of school

This is great. I hope Trump gives him a cabinet appointment.

i hate jed more than anyone, but kap has contributed to his failings as well. the all-22 reviews from last year are pretty brutal for him. every QB misses open receivers but some of the shit he missed can't be explained by a bad coaching staff.

then again i have to defend my niners!

bionic77

You people are disturbing some times. Hating on the GOAT like that
Who here has said a bad word about Cedric?

I swear on Tebow himself that if anyone slandered this man me and Ninja will both guarantee that they will regret for the rest of their life (which if these allegations are true may not be that long).

Hindl

I tried to watch the Republican debate.

It took me 5 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.

I love it. It's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Teflon Don letting everything from these weak contenders bounce off him

bionic77

I tried to watch the Republican debate.

It took me 5 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.
Remember when we used to have to go to places like Gettysburg and Williamsburg to try and picture how things used to be in the past. Like before they granted women the right to vote or back when it was legal to own another human being.

Thanks to the Patriots, Brady and the rest of the racists we are not going to need those places for much longer. Nor will it take any imagination to know what things used to be. It seems like thanks to the rise of the right we are going to get to experience it first hand!

Remember when we used to have to go to places like Gettysburg and Williamsburg to try and picture how things used to be in the past. Like before they granted women the right to vote or back when it was legal to own another human being.

Thanks to the Patriots, Brady and the rest of the racists we are not going to need those places for much longer. Nor will it take any imagination to know what things used to be. It seems like thanks to the rise of the right we are going to get to experience it first hand!
:jnc

When Trump names Brady as his running mate we will truly need to move to Canada or possibly Nova Scotia.

You guys are pigs

puqepkGZzcp3O.gif

We all know Hillary is gonna win unless only white people show up at the polls

Remember, bead is a chargers fan. Do not think less of us for his behavior
Trump has a solid chance. His anti-establishment shtick will play well against Hillary. Plus we know all the Pats fans will vote for him.

Hindl

Trump has a solid chance. His anti-establishment shtick will play well against Hillary. Plus we know all the Pats fans will vote for him.

He's alienated everyone outside of anti-establishment white people. 2012 showed what happens when you don't have the the minority vote. And fucking Rubio of all people just tore Trump down in the debate, Hillary would have no problem with him.

bionic77

If Brady is in the white house I'll be first in line to be his Monica Lewinsky
If you want to be his strap on friend you damn better well be able to pass the paper bag test in the Trump White House.

Only people of color and intelligent people will be able to understand this joke without some googling. My jokes are not aimed at stupid racists though so it doesn't bother me!

ampere

There's an amazing taco place in Atlanta, Taqueria del Sol. Their fried chicken and brisket tacos are so good

Perhaps RBH has been and can concur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom