• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Go back to your trailer park and pickle your own ass

raw

Line_HTX

I don't know... the game looks so shoddy and rushed out. This is just barebones and shit. Hopefully things will change in March significantly.

I guess I should be happy I'm waiting still and just watching footage. I want to like it, but man, Xrd Revelator and T7FR look way better.

Malalaw

I don't know... the game looks so shoddy and rushed out. This is just barebones and shit. Hopefully things will change in March significantly.

I guess I should be happy I'm waiting still and just watching footage. I want to like it, but man, Xrd Revelator and T7FR look way better.

I can't wait for those games.

Oh yeah I agree. That's when I usually just fall back to Rocket League or watch the pros on twitch.

Same here. I've been trying to steal all the Laura tech I can find players, though not many people play her.

It's rushed out, but definitely not shoddy. What we got is a very tight package though it's certainly missing some features and it hurts in spots, but I've still gotten more than my money's worth from the game, so I'm definitely happy with it. The March update should hopefully make it even better than it already is.

For an initial fighting game launch without an arcade version, what we've gotten is actually pretty good.

Page 2, smh. I put this down to the recent animusity and subsequent bickering. Let's listen to Harsha Bhogle and come together to enjoy the beauty of sport

yAcDF5d.png

Except baseball. That's not a real sport.

So enough disrespect and insulting other users/teams and focus on what makes sport enjoyable. Let's be nice to each other as we view this poetry in motion which unites all of us (even lying, cheating, racist, cousin-fucking Pats scum):

xUwszyK.gif

I got laid during the Republican debate tonight...twice.

See the fuckery led to more fuckery.

I am basically a prophet..

Floyd, thanks for the gifts, awesome stuff, hopefully we can play this weekend.

I hope so too friend.. You all need to beat the game so we can play adventure mode. We need to get all the materials.. ALL OF THEM!!

Page 2, smh. I put this down to the recent animusity and subsequent bickering. Let's listen to Harsha Bhogle and come together to enjoy the beauty of sport

yAcDF5d.png

Except baseball. That's not a real sport.

So enough disrespect and insulting other users/teams and focus on what makes sport enjoyable. Let's be nice to each other as we view this poetry in motion which unites all of us (even lying, cheating, racist, cousin-fucking Pats scum):

xUwszyK.gif

You like baseball now Boban? You can be a Cardinals fan to replace the Rams.

I can pass the plastic bag test.

What about the reusable bag test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom