• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Penguins are Shit.

jvJsjwa.jpg

cdyhybrid

I'll never understand the Apple stans,

Complete garbage product. Designed to shit out a year after purchase, without fail.

I've had PSUs that have failed out of the box upon purchase that I've had greater faith in.

People stan this? For real?

Nakazato

I'll never understand the Apple stans,

Complete garbage product. Designed to shit out a year after purchase, without fail.

I've had PSUs that have failed out of the box upon purchase that I've had greater faith in.

People stan this? For real?

Hipsters man hipsters

I need to see Derrick Henry in a ravens uni

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Back from dinner and did another round of cleanup.

If you guys can't learn how to reign it in after I ask to please tone it down, I'm just going to take a bish approach moving forward as I don't have time to be in here 24/7 babysitting.

I'd rather let everyone have some leeway than just keeping all the trash talk out of the thread completely, but ya'll need to be able to show some self-control with all the personal insults flying around, jeez.

bigosc2k

Banned
My brother just texted me letting me know my ps4 just ejected a game on it's own in stand by mode, I have insurance so do I contact Sony?

What are we supposed to do? Laugh at the Browns the entire off season?
When has that ever stopped any of you before? We all did it throughout the regular season. All we have to do is at least be decent human beings and then the thread won't burn down... Can't we not have the thread burn down. Please.

bionic77

OKC/Warriors game was ridonkulous.

The shots Curry hit in the 4th and OT were crazy. The game winner was unrealistic for a videogame.

I didn't do any work today btw. And I forgot what being a bum feels like but its pretty nice! Maybe Bernie was right all along...

Tom Penny

OKC/Warriors game was ridonkulous.

The shots Curry hit in the 4th and OT were crazy. The game winner was unrealistic for a videogame.

I didn't do any work today btw. And I forgot what being a bum feels like but its pretty nice! Maybe Bernie was right all along...

The shots he hits are impossible. He shoots 3's like 15 footers.

ampere

Curry's game winner is jaw dropping. And the way the crowd erupts... everyone's hopped on that Curry train. He's just fun to watch

Tom Penny

I can't think of anyone who can hit 15 footers even the way he hits 3 point shots.

He shoots 3s the way most of us shoot free throws (and better than some NBA centers).

He certainly the best shooter ever since he creates his shots. Everyone else comes off a screen or gets set up for 3's. He gets his own.

bionic77

Curry's game winner is jaw dropping. And the way the crowd erupts... everyone's hopped on that Curry train. He's just fun to watch
The shot was greatness.

It is hard not to cheer for greatness.

In general people love winners.

You might not be able to understand as you are one of the few that root for a team filled with dirty rotten cheating cunts.

bionic77

Like MJ right Bionic?
Other then giving Magic AIDS I don't think MJ was a cheater.

Thats more of the pyscho territory in my book. Fits in with his "fights" with Bill Cartwright and Kwame Brown in the showers.

A lot of weirdos did like MJ too btw. Everyone fucking hates the Pats.

He is a shithead but its a bad analogy.

Other then giving Magic AIDS I don't think MJ was a cheater.

Thats more of the pyscho territory in my book. Fits in with his "fights" with Bill Cartwright and Kwame Brown in the showers.

A lot of weirdos did like MJ too btw. Everyone fucking hates the Pats.

He is a shithead but its a bad analogy.
But he was a winner, and everyone loves a winner.

The amount of disrespect I'm watching right now in this UMVC3 Money Match is just so bad I have to vent about it in other threads now. Got damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom