• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTSportsCenter™ ‏@NOTSportsCenter Feb 25

The Ravens are signing RB Trent Richardson, who will attempt to continue his NFL career despite being legally blind

CcFO1ymWwAAjhim.jpg

To be fair, he is so slow that he would likely have been tackled for no gain by the safety even if he had hit the right hole.

Fox318

Nothing better than seeing Chucking Westbrook getting outplayed by steph.

Westbrook can keep on winning his fraud ass all star mvps

Curry getting the real shit.

Slo

Good news everyone. Paged to a pain killer overdose in the trailer court at 8:00 AM on Sunday morning. I fucking hate that shithole.

Slo

If Bernie Sanders ran on the platform of rounding up all the white trash in the nation and forcibly marching them into an active volcano, he'd have my vote.

eznark

Banned
Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave tested well Saturday at the NFL scouting combine, increasing his chances of either being drafted or signed as a free agent.

Stave, 6 feet 5 inches and 236 pounds, ran the 40-yard dash in a respectable 4.80 seconds.

His vertical jump of 33 1/2 inches ranked third among the 18 quarterbacks in attendance. His broad jump of 9 feet 7 inches ranked sixth. His arms measured 33 1/4 inches and his hands a gigantic 10 7/8 inches.

Previously, Stave scored 28 on the Wonderlic intelligence test, which is well above the NFL average of about 19.

Congrats on another Badger, Mech

eznark

Banned
Didn't realize the Falcons released Southward. Not sure I have ever been more correct about a guy. I think Stave will kind of get the same treatment. Some teams will ignore the film and fall in love with the physicals and draft him. Crazy. Mental midget.

Stephen Curry is the most popular athlete in Charlotte by MILES.

I bet if you polled people whether they would rather have the Panthers win the next 5 Owls or have Curry on the Hornets for the next five years they would really think long and hard about turning down the rings.

Easier Question: Would they rather have Curry on the Hornets or the Panthers' QB on the Panthers? Curry probably gives Panthers' QB a bigger beatdown than Hilary gave Bernie last night.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I bet if you polled people whether they would rather have the Panthers win the next 5 Owls or have Curry on the Hornets for the next five years they would really think long and hard about turning down the rings.

Easier Question: Would they rather have Curry on the Hornets or the Panthers' QB on the Panthers? Curry probably gives Panthers' QB a bigger beatdown than Hilary gave Bernie last night.

As a sidenote, my new favorite thing from this election is how Hilary, the face of liberal extremism in the 90s, isn't liberal enough.

What a time to be alive.

Well you are in a basketball town and state for that matter.

I thought Cam would be more popular than Curry there though just because you know Curry playing for a team on the fucking opposite coast.

Crisco

Banned

I thought Cam would be more popular than Curry there though just because you know Curry playing for a team on the fucking opposite coast.

Yeah it's all about the college basketball in NC. I love my Panthers, but if Grover or Bowser ever got next to me in a stall at BofA, I'd splash piss onto their sneakers before running off into the night.

jakncoke

Banned

To be fair Dell played 10 years there and Stephan went to Davidson so they want to relive that probably

bionic77

As a sidenote, my new favorite thing from this election is how Hilary, the face of liberal extremism in the 90s, isn't liberal enough.

What a time to be alive.
Wall Street is overwhelming for Hillary.

She isn't that liberal.

She just seems that way to batshit republicans who have gone off the reservation.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This Red Name oppression will not stand, man.

Whoa, whoa. Back it back down a bit guys. Seriously.

All the prior offending posts to my post are deleted, what are you on about?

You are aware this sort of continual nonsense is how those other sports threads got shut down? Christ people, I'm actually trying to prevent that here.

Wall Street is overwhelming for Hillary.

She isn't that liberal.

She just seems that way to batshit republicans who have gone off the reservation.

As a side note. Reducing the entire US financial market to a monolithic "wall Street" isn't exactly contributing to constructive political discourse.

People are happy "wall street" is doing well when their 401k is performing well.

Sources with the Cleveland #Browns say Jared Goff's interview was poor. He was very nervous. On Carson Wentz they say "Stud. Absolute Stud."

What QB in their right mind would want to give the Cleveland CareerKillers a good impression?

Slo

What QB in their right mind would want to give the Cleveland CareerKillers a good impression?

In a perfect world, the Browns would draft a franchise QB, build a promising team around him, and move to San Antonio just before winning a Super Bowl.

kmag

Honestly you'd just answer every question "potato"

What's the likely coverage on this play? potato
What play would call in this situation? potato
Who's the mike backer here? potato
Would you like to play QB for our Browns?......no

Slo

"We're settlers son, we settle for things. Now go cut your own hair and get ready to play for the Cleveland Browns."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom