• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Mad Max with the best sound ever. Absolutely love it.
I really liked the movie but it's weird how people on the internet just try to be the loudest with their praise.

Best ever! Worst ever!

That sums up almost every review in 2016. It's either that or some stupid ranking.

I really liked the movie but it's weird how people on the internet just try to be the loudest with their praise.

Best ever! Worst ever!

That sums up almost every review in 2016. It's either that or some stupid ranking.

I just said i didn't get the hype and never really tried to bash the movie I just didn't like it.

Narag

Best ever! Worst ever!

There's no grey areas on the internet as seeing people praise parts of something they didn't care for overall is such a rarity.

bionic77

I just said i didn't get the hype and never really tried to bash the movie I just didn't like it.
Fair enough.

I also usually ask people who don't like something as popular as MM to also give me an example of a recent move that they recently enjoyed.

Usually the people I disagree with the most will list some garbage and then I know I don't need to pay attention to their opinions on said subject any longer.

It's a foolproof system!

bionic77

Does your wife not like it, bionic? This is the SB for a lot of women and attendance in front of the TV is usually mandatory
She likes to see what people are wearing but you can just see that on the Internet. She is into fashion in general so it's not just the oscars. I on the other hand might be retarded when it comes to fashion (if it was up to me I would decorate my cave in endless black IKEA furniture like some kind of Tabris and think it was beautiful). Neither of us give a shit about what movies other people like.

I miss Kave and his Canadianism.
nekochan_Taki.gif

MRSA

Banned
You know the ironic thing is I was gonna call out tomorrow, but now I think my grandma has the flu. So it's not like I'm lyin about kin care!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How do you do, fellow NFL GAFfer?

Why does this thread feel like its under constant supervision like sitting next to the boss in a calling0 center?

Because of stupid shitposting like this.

You know the answer to the question, but you still ask it. Who are the Bucs drafting? Why are you asking a question about the Moderation, which Xia done a great job, as opposed to who the Bucs will draft?

It's obviously a slow time in the NFL season, pre free agency, combine stats but you still ask a stupid ass question you already know the answer to.

NFLGAF is a great community and I've been here for 10+ years. I know people here personally for years, and have helped me even through problems of my own.

But at the end of the day what brings us together is our love for the game of football. It truly is, IMO, the greatest sport on the Earth with the best athletes on the Earth.

This is a great community but the constant shitposting will have this thread nuked.

It is the offseason, but what kind of stupid fucking question is this:

Why does this thread feel like its under constant supervision like sitting next to the boss in a calling center?

The thread is under constant supervision because constant of shit posting like this.

If you don't like the constant supervision then go post on another forum or maybe stop shit posting.

NFLGAF has great posters.. squicken, Godslay, LJ11, Farooq, FMT, BigAT, Futurevoid, Greg, eznark, Zvonomir Bobanovich, Gobias and a lot of other great posters.

It's really starting to get ridiculous because I truly love this community and it's helped me through some dark time.

I'm going to continue to troll the Packers and the 95% of their bandwagoning lame ass fanbase.

How does a someone from Los Angeles become a Packers fan? They bandwagon and have no connection to Green Bay, Wisconsin. Bandwagoners.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This draft sucks if your team needs offense, the talent is totally lopsided towards the defense

This draft has one of the GOAT defensive line talent along with Linebackers.

It doesn't have the big names like the 2014 draft of Odell Beckham Jr., Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron, Kelvin Benjamin etc. but there will always be great WRs or RBs in the middle rounds. There always is.

No doubt this is a defensive draft but there will be solid WRs or RBs available from rounds 2-7.

Defense wins championships, but guys like Theo Riddick (6th round) or Marques Colston (7th round) will be available for offenses, like the Lions, who have a franchise QB who can actually throw a football.

Plenty of talent on offense but the first round will be comprised of QBs and DTs, LBs and DEs.

IMO the biggest question is the O-Line talent. Offensive Lineman are always the hardest to grade when it comes to the draft.

God damn I suck at Madden.

Blitz me and I'm running a screen pass to Joique Bell and going for a 70 yard TD.

Sanjuro

Because of stupid shitposting like this.

You know the answer to the question, but you still ask it. Who are the Bucs drafting? Why are you asking a question about the Moderation, which Xia done a great job, as opposed to who the Bucs will draft?

It's obviously a slow time in the NFL season, pre free agency, combine stats but you still ask a stupid ass question you already know the answer to.

NFLGAF is a great community and I've been here for 10+ years. I know people here personally for years, and have helped me even through problems of my own.

But at the end of the day what brings us together is our love for the game of football. It truly is, IMO, the greatest sport on the Earth with the best athletes on the Earth.

This is a great community but the constant shitposting will have this thread nuked.

It is the offseason, but what kind of stupid fucking question is this:

The thread is under constant supervision because constant of shit posting like this.

If you don't like the constant supervision then go post on another forum or maybe stop shit posting.

NFLGAF has great posters.. squicken, Godslay, LJ11, Farooq, FMT, BigAT, Futurevoid, Greg, eznark, Zvonomir Bobanovich, Gobias and a lot of other great posters.

It's really starting to get ridiculous because I truly love this community and it's helped me through some dark time.

I'm going to continue to troll the Packers and the 95% of their bandwagoning lame ass fanbase.

How does a someone from Los Angeles become a Packers fan? They bandwagon and have no connection to Green Bay, Wisconsin. Bandwagoners.

L9W4r2r.jpg

Wuiji

I threw 8 INT s with Russell and my chiefs. I can't run the ball for shit. :(

It'll take a few games to get used to what works and what doesn't. If your QB isn't stationary, chances are the ball isn't going to go within 20 yards of the player you're passing it to.

Hindl

I threw 8 INT s with Russell and my chiefs. I can't run the ball for shit. :(

Yeah I'm the same way passing. I can't read a defense for shit and I usually make bad decisions throwing. I basically just went into skills trainer and just did running plays over and over again until I finally figured it out. Still can't really pass

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kas pls

If we were going to get NBA GAF'd for shit posting, that would have happened years ago.

I think Xia was pretty clear what would cause that: by being a bunch of assholes to someone that doesn't appreciate our brand of ribbing. Not everyone takes it like a champ like Gata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom