• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

One of my favorite space opera game I played was Infinity Space on the DS.

It's like a Japanese take on Star Control 2, which is still one of my favorite games of all time. Play the Ur'Quan masters (it's free release) if you haven't already.

One of my favorite space opera game I played was Infinity Space on the DS.

It's like a Japanese take on Star Control 2, which is still one of my favorite games of all time. Play the Ur'Quan masters (it's free release) if you haven't already.

I'll have to look this up, I don't own a DS tho so I'll have to skip Infinity Space

Fantomex

Would you guys hate me if I rooted for the hometeam this season? The pressure from my family, friends and the local community is becoming too much to bear. I mean, it's not like I'm front running. I'd be trading one horrible team, for another horrible team. I just want to be free. And not look so fabulous when I wear my team's colors. I would like to know what it's like to have another local team besides the Anaheim Ducks.

il_570xN.360445855_1afk.jpg

Would you guys hate me if I rooted for the hometeam this season? The pressure from my family, friends and the local community is becoming too much to bear. I mean, it's not like I'm front running. I'd be trading one horrible team, for another horrible team. I just want to be free. And not look so fabulous when I wear my team's colors. I would like to know what it's like to have another local team besides the Anaheim Ducks.

That's a sweet jacket and I hope you'll join me when the Dolphins play the Rams this season in the coliseum as a Dolphins or Rams fan.....

bionic77

I am no fan of Tabris but let's give him credit where credit is due. Tabris, myself and a few other good hearted people worked together for to greater good and got that Brady thread shut the fuck down.

This is in no way an endorsement or suggestion that he should post in this thread.

MRSA

Banned

Bead is a two teaming scum. Squicken likes every team. You wanna be like those two?!

Duxxy3

Trade JG for Browns second rounder and Josh Gordon (chances are he'll just get suspended anyhow)
Draft Cardale in third round

Basically just resetting the Brady successor clock.

I'm not entirely opposed to seeing Garoppolo go to another team. I thing he's a solid QB that should be starting. But right now, short of a freak injury to Brady, he'll continue to be a bench warmer for the rest of his rookie contract.

Still would not mind trading Chandler Jones. But that's not really related.

Fantomex

The Paxton Lynch kid, that's who everyone needs to pass on. Dude is Heath Shuler, Colt Brennan, David Gerrard tier. I still don't see how teams want him in the first round. I'm incredulous to what they're seeing.

The Paxton Lynch kid, that's who everyone needs to pass on. Dude is Heath Shuler, Colt Brennan, David Gerrard tier. I still don't see how teams want him in the first round. I'm incredulous to what they're seeing.

I'd pass on every QB in this draft.

Looking at the log, it's because he admitted to trying to get the Brady thread locked through his post.

Damn...didn't think that's bannable, hopefully not for long..

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/28/johnny-manziel-bottoms-up-miami-story-nightclub-drinking/

lttp

Oh Johnny.

Johnny Manziel spent his Thursday night pounding champagne in a hot Miami nightclub -- a bizarre way to spend the night hours after officials announced his domestic violence case was going to a grand jury.
TMZ Sports spoke with multiple witnesses (including a staff member) -- and obtained video -- showing the embattled QB drinking straight from what appears to be a champagne bottle at Story nightclub in Miami.
Manziel tried to go semi-incognito in a big hat and sunglasses ... but it's obvious it's Manziel.
Hours before Johnny hit the club, the Dallas PD announced the investigation into allegations Manziel struck Colleen Crowley on Jan. 30th was sent to the grand jury, which will decide if charges should be filed against him.
There's a lot at stake for Johnny ... not just his NFL career, but jail time is on the table if he's ultimately convicted of misdemeanor assault/domestic violence.
Maybe the move to party is to show people he's not worried -- but it doesn't seem like the best PR move to us, considering his past ... a past that includes a stint in a treatment center (though he never said what the treatment was for).
We reached out to Manziel for comment -- so far, no word back.
l]

Beach

Interesting Ravens news. They are rushing to redo Flacco's contract to free up room for Osmele before he hits the market.

Raiders and a few other team's would jump at that in a second

Interesting Ravens news. They are rushing to redo Flacco's contract to free up room for Osmele before he hits the market.

Raiders and a few other team's would jump at that in a second
Man blarry was so right about the ravens not signing flacco after the SB.

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 43m43 minutes ago

NFL gets much-needed win in court, with partial summary judgment in Tony Romo's fantasy-football convention lawsuit.

What is this???

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 43m43 minutes ago

NFL gets much-needed win in court, with partial summary judgment in Tony Romo's fantasy-football convention lawsuit.

What is this???

Good for Romo, his convention got shut down last year because it was in Vegas and the NFL doesn't approve of nfl events near gambling (lol) but he pointed out that Gronk had his (pending verification) STD cruise and there was gambling aboard and the NFL didn't say a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom