• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Kas pls

If we were going to get NBA GAF'd for shit posting, that would have happened years ago.

I think Xia was pretty clear what would cause that: by being a bunch of assholes to someone that doesn't appreciate our brand of ribbing. Not everyone takes it like a champ like Gata.
Funny you mention Gata.

The people who shut threads down are always assholes and snitches. And they go cry to the mods once people cal they out.

I believe Gata has someone of a snitch type rep...

BigAT

#Redskins Holding Out Hope To Trade RGIII, Would Take As Little As 7th-Rd Pick For Him https://t.co/er17iwTRBY

lol. No one is taking RG3 in a trade even for just a 7th

He's getting paid $16 million next year. Why would anyone give up an asset for someone that A) is going to be released and B) will cost far more than if you signed him off the scrap heap?

RBH

rWtxQv6.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1191850

"Tom Brady and Patriots reached agreement on 2-year contract extension, tying him to NE through 2019, league sources told @diannaESPN and me." - @AdamSchefter

jbug617

Banned
Jimmy G is probably on the trading block.

Brady cap number is $15m next year so I expect that to come down.
@BenVolin: Brady was set to make $9m this year with a $15m cap number. Expect his cash to go up and his cap number to go down

MechDX

Oh god no! No more Pat cast off QBs.

This news is terrifying. Bob wanted Grapeolio in the 2014 draft and planned to to take him with the first pick in the 3rd round.

gutshot

Didn't get a chance to post when the news first broke, but I agree with squicken on the Bradford rumors. I can't see the Eagles outbidding themselves for Bradford. Roseman is generally very good at gauging market value for players and won't overpay someone. Unless it is a very team-friendly deal and includes very little guaranteed money, I don't think the Eagles would make an offer that is at the upper range of what Bradford is asking for.

rando14

Didn't get a chance to post when the news first broke, but I agree with squicken on the Bradford rumors. I can't see the Eagles outbidding themselves for Bradford. Roseman is generally very good at gauging market value for players and won't overpay someone. Unless it is a very team-friendly deal and includes very little guaranteed money, I don't think the Eagles would make an offer that is at the upper range of what Bradford is asking for.

Gut what's your battlenet ID? Pls PM so I can add you :)

TheFatOne

I'm still not convinced they are trading him. They are going to want at least a 2nd and I don't think there is any team out there right now that will make that trade.

Some dumb fucker hit my mother-in-law with his car yesterday while she was out walking her dog. She was in a crosswalk with a green and he turned right at the intersection and ran into her. She's mostly ok, just black and blue, but shit. We need self-driving cars already.

bionic77

Some dumb fucker hit my mother-in-law with his car yesterday while she was out walking her dog. She was in a crosswalk with a green and he turned right at the intersection and ran into her. She's mostly ok, just black and blue, but shit. We need self-driving cars already.
Holy shit.

Glad she is ok.

StarOcean is going to be super animu isn't it? I couldn't beat the PS2 one....that was mostly because of the stupid ass combat system but the terrible voice overs did it no favors. Would be nice for another Xenosaga I enjoyed the first one (the little girl was annoying tho) I wish we got more epic space rpgs, ah well.....

Draxal

StarOcean is going to be super animu isn't it? I couldn't beat the PS2 one....that was mostly because of the stupid ass combat system but the terrible voice overs did it no favors. Would be nice for another Xenosaga I enjoyed the first one (the little girl was annoying tho) I wish we got more epic space rpgs, ah well.....

Star Ocean 2 and Xenogears were animu.

edit. Had to take back that Xenogears was the most animu game of all time comment, it's nowhere close to that.

Hindl

Those games have always been animu friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom