• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

i

NznxEi1.png

:)
cHIHGfJ.gif

In related news.
New coordinator Monken wants Bucs’ offense to be fun, explosive
Explosive plays, trick plays, even a fight song. Those are just a few of the things new offensive coordinator Todd Monken wants to bring to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Football should be fun, Monken said during an introductory press conference Thursday at One Buc Place, and he plans to do all he can to make football fun again for Bucs fans.

“I like having fun,’’ Monken said. “I don’t know why it has to feel like such drudgery all the time. I just don’t. I’ve never understood that. I want a fight song. We don’t have a fight song.

“Isn’t a fight song cool? Yeah, I want a fight song. Call me a college guy.
When I was in Jacksonville (as a position coach)
they called me a college guy. That’s cool. Why can’t it be fun?
-Roy Cummings
He just wants to have fun out there. Bucs to consult with DM on new entrance music.

Who would you rather your team draft, Zeke or Braxton?
Squicken pls. I feel like this is a question based in the moment. Braxton is getting a ton of hype right now, but he's still relatively new to the position. He's looked pretty good these last couple days, but the hype is still based on potential. Zeke is more of a known commodity.

.....Why not both though? I would kinda be surprised if Miller went in the 2nd, 3rd I could see though.

That being said Miller looked good today, id like him. Bae

don't make me find the post you lying fuck

Don't remember ever saying the Pats won that Super Bowl legitimately. I must have been high, drunk, or both

cHIHGfJ.gif

In related news.

He just wants to have fun out there. Bucs to consult with DM on new entrance music.

Y'all some crab in a barrel, hatin ass mafuckas. Somebody made it out the division to see a little bit of prosperity and y'all trying to drag them down. Shame

What platform, and how? I want one on XB1 so bad. I think that game looks awesome but no way would I buy it without trying it first.

Preorder it from amazon, they email you a code. Once you've done all that just cancel the preorder.

It's what my brother did and I played a bit earlier tonight.

Drakeon

Preorder it from amazon, they email you a code. Once you've done all that just cancel the preorder.

Yeah I did the same thing. Honestly not super impressed with it though. It certainly didn't grip me right away like Destiny.

Excellent I had no idea. You guys getting in on the beta?

Yeah I did the same thing. Honestly not super impressed with it though. It certainly didn't grip me right away like Destiny.

Lanuch destiny? Man if it is worse then that disaster forget about it.

squicken

Squicken pls. I feel like this is a question based in the moment. Braxton is getting a ton of hype right now, but he's still relatively new to the position. He's looked pretty good these last couple days, but the hype is still based on potential. Zeke is more of a known commodity.

.....Why not both though? I would kinda be surprised if Miller went in the 2nd, 3rd I could see though.

That being said Miller looked good today, id like him. Bae

Of course it is in the moment. I'm not asking you to bet your house on it. There's so much I don't know about either guy, mostly injury history and current health. Just wanted some takes from those who know the two of them

Drakeon

Destiny, for all it's faults, immediately gripped my attention. The gameplay and feel of shooting were just stellar. Everything else? Well, there just wasn't enough of it.

With the Division, I can't describe what makes me feel meh about it, but nothing really stands out. The Dark Zone stuff was kinda neat, but I really had no idea what I was doing in there.

I'll play the beta yeah, doubt I'll get the full game. I'm not a fan of the whole loot thing. If I shoot someone in the face at point blank range they should die, it shouldn't take three clips because my gun needs some numbers to be higher.

One of the guys I was playing with is a fan of destiny and he seemed to be enjoying the beta though.

Hunter S.

Clearly Broncos fans here.

The+Steve+Miller+Band+Rock+It+311737.jpg

I got so many other pics that have blue, orange and white horses on the bands albums and posters all coming out the psychedelic seventies. It is awesome.

Hell the Band was even from the Bay Area. Perfect for Super Bowl 50 for me now!

Of course it is in the moment. I'm not asking you to bet your house on it. There's so much I don't know about either guy, mostly injury history and current health. Just wanted some takes from those who know the two of them

Taking into account that.. If you had to get only one.. Zeke. Even though any team interested in both should be able to get both.

Zeke can do everything.. Even his weakest part (passing game) he's improved that and can be an aid.

Braxton, while one of the best athletes I have ever seen, Needs some polish. He has some injury issues (shoulder).. But he has amazing quickness and if he can get into open space.. He's gone.

But he's a steal in the draft.

What the fuck is that?

Fuck you guys get a ps4

I will get one when it has games worth playing otherwise It'll end up like yankee's Playstation.

I have one. Just haven't used it in like a year.

You should listen to Mech, get an Xbone and play with the cool kids.
Mech never plays so you're alright.

Fuck you get an Xbox One.

Be like Greg and buy a Commodore 64.

I wish I still had my C64 and Amiga 500, those were the days :*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom