• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are Sheldon Adelson and his 30 billion are part of this:

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 2h2 hours ago
BREAKING: UNLV plans to partner w/Adelson on stadium, bringing Raiders officials to town Friday to look at site:
Is the plan for a brand new stadium ? Or renovations to UNLV? Raiders fans will fit in well in Vegas, actually they'll go unnoticeable .....

Edit: side note had a chance to go through UNLV when I was in Vegas seems pretty nice and had in and out burger for first time

Fox318

Las Vegas having a football Stadium would be huge for big fights.

It could make the new Arena useless for the big events.

Fox318

Man, Russell Wilson is so damn cheesy.

120106115734_parker-espn106-594x334.jpg

MRSA

Banned
The Raiders are moving somewhere, Oakland refuses to get it's act together

Can't really blame Oakland or any smaller city for not wanting to fork over money for a stadium they probably won't recoup the cost over. Especially since only 8 games are played a year.

MechDX

I didn't like any of the trade down offers I got in the first round,by did trade down in the 2nd round. I ended up being the highest score for drafting with my class.

Just wish this mock let you set grades like the fan speak one does. You select one of four grading scales and it will show the scores of who is left available.

Dishwalla

Banned
Las Vegas Raiders sounds alright with me, at least I'd still be able to root for them. Nothing against San Antonio in particular, I just really do not want them to move there, simply cannot root for a Texas team.

The approval vote for the Raiders to move to Vegas would be a miracle to go through though.

Can't really blame Oakland or any smaller city for not wanting to fork over money for a stadium they probably won't recoup the cost over. Especially since only 8 games are played a year.

I agree, they just shouldn't complain when they leave then

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 5m5 minutes ago
Giants are expected to add #Patriots LBs coach Patrick Graham as DL coach, source confirmed.

Bill getting an inside man with the Giants "just in case"

They can't move the Raiders to Vegas. People will start betting on football.

Oh no, we can't have that. It's just ridiculous that this would be the argument in today's day and age. With that said, sports betting is legal in London and the NFL sure loves going there

MechDX

Did a mock draft for my boy BG. I did what I felt the Browns historically do:

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 1: Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State (D+)
Round 2 Pick 3 (DAL): Leonte Carroo, WR, Rutgers (C)
Round 2 Pick 12 (L.A.): Josh Ferguson, RB, Illinois (D)
Round 2 Pick 28 (K.C.): Jason Fanaika, DE, Utah (D+)
Round 3 Pick 2: Steven Scheu, TE, Vanderbilt (F)
Round 3 Pick 4 (DAL): Kamalei Correa, OLB, Boise State (C)
Round 3 Pick 13 (L.A.): Tanner McEvoy, FS/WR, Wisconsin (D-)
Round 3 Pick 28 (K.C.): Cole Toner, OT, Harvard (D-)
Round 4 Pick 1: Nick Vigil, ILB, Utah State (C)
Round 5 Pick 2: Austin Blythe, C, Iowa (C)
Round 6 Pick 1: John Lunsford, K, Liberty (F)
Round 7 Pick 2: Adairius Barnes, CB, Louisiana Tech (D-)

bionic77

I can't believe anyone would ever want to go into politics. Anytime I meet with plaintiffs groups about what is being proposed in Harrisburg it just sounds like the worst.

Lmao wut? How is that pileing on Browns Gaf? You hyped Hoyer and he had like the worst game in playoff history? Cool.

Am I suppose to miss him? He also has serious health concerns with the concussions

Sign both of them to long term deals...

MechDX

Lmao wut? How is that pileing on Browns Gaf? You hyped Hoyer and he had like the worst game in playoff history? Cool.

Am I suppose to miss him? He also has serious health concerns with the concussions

I did a mock draft just for you and this is how you repay me? By insulting those two diviision champions who escaped the Cleve to become winners? You're jealousy is so petty and sad like living in the Cleve.

It is disingenuous to label the team with the most wins from the AFC South as champions or winners.

The cap should say least fraudulent team in the AFC South if they wanted to be accurate.

Pittsburgh should hang a wildcard winner banner. All that talent and you lost to gimped ass Manning.

Think I was pretty clear they were not winning Shit with Hoyer at qb so it's all gravy here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom