• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Thunder is on his way to San Francisco.

pR7JYps.jpg

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/n...broncos-mascot-headed-san-francisco/79488170/

A new animal friend for Gata to play with.
m1s4aYg.gif

cdyhybrid

I cannot wait for the weekend.

On the bright side, I bought a six pack of Rogue Hazelnut Brown and the Huskies are up 15 in the first half at UCLA.

MechDX

:jnc

Poor Kave

BG deserves this.

Floyd too for calling me an animu

The Browns are seriously like some sick and twisted joke. They hired a baseball guy to run the team but even after that people said "Its so crazy it jut may work! Besides its Cleveland so how worse can it get?". Then they hired one of the hottest names for the head coach and he let it out they were done with Manziel. Times they are a changing!

Now the owner doubles back and says we can salvage Johnny while videos of him just last week emerged of him getting drunk and stupid with a bunch of his college buddies. No matter how bad it gets as a fan of the 31 other teams in this league, now matter how down trodden you are, how dark it may be you can always take a deep breath and say "At least we are not the Browns"

Kave doesnt deserve this.

bionic77

Haslam is an idiot.
I agree with him.

Dumb teams overreact to everything and are always in damage control. The Browns don't have a qb right now so why ditch him? Let him compete with the rest of the bums and see what happens. That to me is better than just losing him and getting nothing in return.

MechDX

There's a rumour saying that one team passed on Derek Carr because he spent too much time taking care of his sick son.

I'll bet the farm that one team is the Browns.

I posted a quote yesterday that Dereks brother David firmly believes his last name dropped him to the second round.

I agree with him.

Dumb teams overreact to everything and are always in damage control. The Browns don't have a qb right now so why ditch him? Let him compete with the rest of the bums and see what happens. That to me is better than just losing him and getting nothing in return.

How many chances does the idiot get? You have to move on and just admit you fucked up at some point. Washington is doing it
In this league where near instant gratification is demanded it has to work both ways when you fuck up

bionic77

I posted a quote yesterday that Dereks brother David firmly believes his last name dropped him to the second round.

How many chances does the idiot get? You have to move on and just admit you fucked up at some point. Washington is doing it
In this league where near instant gratification is demanded it has to work both ways when you fuck up
The Bungles take all the criminals and thugs and never discipline them for anything and they make the playoffs every year!

The Browns try to do things the right way and always lose to everyone.

I favor the Browns approach because at least they have honor but that's a choice they have to make for themselves!

MechDX

The Bungles take all the criminals and thugs and never discipline them for anything and they make the playoffs every year!

The Browns try to do things the right way and always lose to everyone.

I favor the Browns approach because at least they have honor but that's a choice they have to make for themselves!

Are you hanging out with Jak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom