• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZ_PCCgVAAAVzEc.jpg:large

that's about a mile from where i grew up

Hey guys, listen....guys it's Cam Wakes Birthday today, we should take this day to celebrate an awesome player and awesome person.

Brown fans should participate so they know what it's like to have an amazing player and upstanding citizen be apart of your team, to give them hope that even when your team is terrible, you can still have great players that are good, honest, decent human beings. It doesn't all have to be bad.

Hey guys, listen....guys it's Cam Wakes Birthday today, we should take this day to celebrate an awesome player and awesome person.

Brown fans should participate so they know what it's like to have an amazing player and upstanding citizen be apart of your team, to give them hope that even when your team is terrible, you can still have great players that are good, honest, decent human beings. It doesn't all have to be bad.
But we have Joe Thomas.. And you have Miko Grimes.. We still win.

But like a shadow.. She is hovering over you and on twitter representing the Dolphins.

Also you have Suh Stomp.. And Ryan Tannehill.. He who yells at practice squad players.

Yeah but you have Johnny so you really can't compare and Suh is a good guy outside of the field and Tannehill has every right to yell at those bitches, they are practice squad for a reason.

Yeah but you have Johnny so you really can't compare and Suh is a good guy outside of the field and Tannehill has every right to yell at those bitches, they are practice squad for a reason.
Friend.. Why are we arguing about the morals of our respective franchises.. We aren't the Pats or Steelers.. We won't be go to hell anyway.

bionic77

Friend.. Why are we arguing about the morals of our respective franchises.. We aren't the Pats or Steelers.. We won't be go to hell anyway.
The Steelers are not evil.

They are Americas team. The team that has the most fans in the country. Anywhere you go in the US of A yin will find many of us. Unless you think America is evil you can't say shit about the Steelers!

You are right, in honor of our friendship I would have posted browns cheerleaders but y'all don't have any but at least we're not the pats.

They are Americas team. The team that has the most fans in the country. Anywhere you go in the US of A yin will find many of us. Unless you think America is evil you can't say shit about the Steelers!

Ahem...

WedgeX

Banned

I support this thanks to my dad. Although Big Ben is a permanent stain.

Line_HTX

The Steelers are full of shit, too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Trejo staning the Cowboys is one of the most disgusting things to happen in this thread.

I don't agree with bionic's assessment of the Steelers but they're not the enemy of the Packers and good decency like the Cowboys and Pats

Why does he get picked off by them then?

Because he's trash and can't handle knowing it

Real QBs pay the practice squad kids when they pick them off. Team sport brah

Read up on what actually happened

Trejo staning the Cowboys is one of the most disgusting things to happen in this thread.

I don't agree with bionic's assessment of the Steelers but they're not the enemy of the Packers and good decency like the Cowboys and Pats

How can you hate this? This is a real American, he doesn't hate on cancer patients, can get married and have kids without his talent being sucked dry...oh I get it you're jealous...that's alright I'm a little jealous too but I learned to appreciate him for all his greatness.

MechDX

Trejos love for the cowboys and his Shit talking about Russell is about to ruin our friendship.

Guess that's why the Dolphins are the Dolphins

Trejos love for the cowboys and his Shit talking about Russell is about to ruin our friendship.

Guess that's why the Dolphins are the Dolphins

That basic bitch needs google to talk to his girlfriend, if you look up to him you need to reevaluate your life friend, I'm here for you when you're ready to admit you have a problem.

If Wentz ran like a 4.6 I'd be pretty impressed by his athletic ability. The FCS championship game I saw I was surprised at how mobile he was.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is why deep down I'm ok with Wienke. This and his secret crush on JJ of course.

But I still won't let the bitch buy me Whataburger

There's no situation where I would root for the Cowboys.

Thank god the Bears can't play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

Assuming there's no asteroid coming to destroy Earth, no Bane to blow up the stadium, and that I lack the courage to commit suicide, I'd root for the Pats over the Cowboys.

Fuck them now and forever!

There's no situation where I would root for the Cowboys.

Thank god the Bears can't play the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

Assuming there's no asteroid coming to destroy Earth, no Bane to blow up the stadium, and that I lack the courage to commit suicide, I'd root for the Pats over the Cowboys.

Fuck them now and forever!

So you have darkness in your heart....I'm so sorry, you'll always be gata tier to me now.

RIP Wienke

bionic77

Cowboys have either the biggest or 2nd biggest fanbase so I can't hate them. They are not evil, they just really like cocaine and hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom