• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cowboys have either the biggest or 2nd biggest fanbase so I can't hate them. They are not evil, they just really like cocaine and hookers.

I think you've forgotten what it was like when the Cowboys had pink hat fans. (More of them anyway)

You know how insufferable Pats fans are? They're at least mostly confined to Europe, New England, and the swamps of third world countries like Florida.

Imagine if those fans were literally everywhere coming out of the woodwork. Imagine if the sports media only covered one team day in and day out.

That's the what the dark ages of the Cowboys were like.

squicken

I think you've forgotten what it was like when the Cowboys had pink hat fans. (More of them anyway)

You know how insufferable Pats fans are? They're at least mostly confined to Europe, New England, and the swamps of third world countries like Florida.

Imagine if those fans were literally everywhere coming out of the woodwork. Imagine if the sports media only covered one team day in and day out.

Fucking Favre choking every year throwing 900 INTs vs the Cowboys in the playoffs

Striker

Ugh, losing a Super Bowl as an overwhelming favorite to a Manning would be the most awful thing ever.
image.php

Godslay

Banned
I just hope the Papa has one more good game in him.

If we lose, then we lose. Wouldn't be the first Superbowl loss and hopefully wouldn't be the last time we get a shot.

Nearing the end of Bloodborne. It's been a great ride so far. Just took out the Mother Brain and got the Moon Rune. Might have grinded too many levels, as I'm sitting at 105 but fuck it, it was fun.

Ebrietas was about the toughest fight so far. Went with +10 Ludwig's. Don't know if that was the right choice, but I like the two different styles.

bionic77

I remember the 90s well my friend.

It was not my cup of tea but it was still America and I won't say a bad word about America!

Pats fans are barely human and I don't see them as real Americans.

squicken

In a way I feel for Panthers fans. Peyton is the greatest QB of all time and is somehow the sentimental favorite that a bunch of bullies from Charlotte want to elder abuse. It's one thing for Pats fans or Seattle fans to be the villains, they have their title. But since this game looks to be another DEN-SEA Super Bowl, CAR sorta slots in to the inevitable winner and unstoppable team. Panthers fans don't get their "no one believes in us" SB

Crisco

Banned
In a way I feel for Panthers fans. Peyton is the greatest QB of all time and is somehow the sentimental favorite that a bunch of bullies from Charlotte want to elder abuse. It's one thing for Pats fans or Seattle fans to be the villains, they have their title. But since this game looks to be another DEN-SEA Super Bowl, CAR sorta slots in to the inevitable winner and unstoppable team. Panthers fans don't get their "no one believes in us" SB

Eh, we got that in 2003, and lost in one of the worst ways imaginable. I'd rather be the assholes who have to Old Yeller a dying legend.

ampere

Trejo supporting Romo is OK, but not Tannehill. Even if that's your QB you gotta admit that he's the basicist of bitches

Wussle is too... off the field. At least he can ball

Ugh, losing a Super Bowl as an overwhelming favorite to a Manning would be the most awful thing ever.

At least you would know our pain then :/

Braxton had a good week of practice, showed some improvement from season. Had a pretty bad drop on the screen pass for the North, hasn't done anything Yet today. All the potential is on display though, the hype will probably cool down on him alittle.

I think maybe 3rd/4th round...still need to develop him

TE Nick Vannett could probably me a better pro then he was a college player at OSU. We didn't use him a ton. Ez! Come get our boy!

Godslay

Banned

It was an interesting evolution from no respect, to some, to all the respect.

Not that it really matters at this level, as most of the motivation is intrinsic anyways. The extrinsic motivation can help a team rise, but it's not really sustainable over the course of a season.

More powerful to believe in yourself, than to try and prove people wrong.

I'm on that side, but his decision making here astounds me. He has to be smarter than that.

Did you catch the Prince thread on BBI?

Yeah I saw the Prince chatter. If he doesn't want to be with the Giants...bye. I like him as a player. He's a solid corner with a big injury history. I would have liked to see him resign (hard to justify subtracting from a bad D) but he sees the writing on the wall. It's also difficult to commit 8 million a year to an injury prone dude.

squicken

Braxton had a good week of practice, showed some improvement from season. Had a pretty bad drop on the screen pass for the North, hasn't done anything Yet today. All the potential is on display though, the hype will probably cool down on him alittle.

I think maybe 3rd/4th round...still need to develop him

TE Nick Vannett could probably me a better pro then he was a college player at OSU. We didn't use him a ton. Ez! Come get our boy!

grigson-brinson.jpg

bionic77

It is hard to bet against the Panthers because they are one of the few teams that are really good on both sides of the ball. If you are lucky your team is good on one side of the ball. To be good on both makes them the prohibitive favorite in my eyes.

Trejo supporting Romo is OK, but not Tannehill. Even if that's your QB you gotta admit that he's the basicist of bitches

Wussle is too... off the field. At least he can ball

At least you would know our pain then :/

It just wasn't as big a deal as the media made it seem, I have no issues with him.

squicken

Sucks Josh Doctson couldn't play in the senior bowl, actually maybe it's for the best heh heh heh.

Y'all ain't stealing him. I heard Mayock said there are like10 DTs with first round grades in this draft. Cleve needs to stop the run and rush the passer. After QB, even w/WR issues, I think they prioritize that

lulz, the Wii U hardware is such a piece of shit. Already won't sync the gamepad to the system half the time on boot, now it suddenly can't connect to Wi-Fi. This thing deserved to die, and I hope it burns in hell

Fucking Favre choking every year throwing 900 INTs vs the Cowboys in the playoffs
His velocity could bail out bad throws on grass, but not on turf. Fast secondaries feasted. Happened vs StL in 2001 too.

As he got older and he lost some of the zip, he had to adjust on grass too and the turf problem went away.

If the Panthers drive Peyton into retirement on a loss does that solidify their heel turn indefinitely?

Hindl

I just hope the Papa has one more good game in him.

If we lose, then we lose. Wouldn't be the first Superbowl loss and hopefully wouldn't be the last time we get a shot.

Nearing the end of Bloodborne. It's been a great ride so far. Just took out the Mother Brain and got the Moon Rune. Might have grinded too many levels, as I'm sitting at 105 but fuck it, it was fun.

Ebrietas was about the toughest fight so far. Went with +10 Ludwig's. Don't know if that was the right choice, but I like the two different styles.

I did Ludwig's too my first time through. The ability to stagger enemies makes the end a lot easier. It's a fantastic weapon

NFL.com 4 round mock draft. So many Buckeyes, the Browns even end up with two.

Ugh Hack with our second pick? He's in the third, so if we can trade our first back for a 2nd I'd be alright with it. Just don't like using our second pick for him. Although A'shawn Robinson would be a nice pickup on the D Line if we can get him.

Godslay

Banned
I did Ludwig's too my first time through. The ability to stagger enemies makes the end a lot easier. It's a fantastic weapon

Ugh Hack with our second pick? He's in the third, so if we can trade our first back for a 2nd I'd be alright with it. Just don't like using our second pick for him. Although A'shawn Robinson would be a nice pickup on the D Line if we can get him.

Went saw cleaver for most of the game. Started to lose some oomph though.

Hindl

Went saw cleaver for most of the game. Started to lose some oomph though.

Yeah sounds like the same time through my first playthrough. I was halfway through another playthrough when I dropped it, but I decided to make a dex character, and I was using the Blade of Mercy. It's awesome, but it's a lot shorter range than Ludwigs/cleaver, and doesn't stagger nearly as much. So it's a much different playstyle and a bit more challenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom