• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better?
kmyRUsT.jpg

In a way I feel for Panthers fans. Peyton is the greatest QB of all time and is somehow the sentimental favorite that a bunch of bullies from Charlotte want to elder abuse. It's one thing for Pats fans or Seattle fans to be the villains, they have their title. But since this game looks to be another DEN-SEA Super Bowl, CAR sorta slots in to the inevitable winner and unstoppable team. Panthers fans don't get their "no one believes in us" SB
18-1 is way better than a "no one believes in us" SB though.

GSW fans probably don't mind that they broke through with Curry & friends. Watching greatness is always worth it.

MechDX

I have noticed some similarities:

Both have an attitude because they lack in stature

Both will have sex with anyone disregarding relationships

Both waste police resources for their own selfish needs

Gata is johnnny. Johnny is Gata.

RBH

The following memo, obtained by NFL Media's Albert Breer, was sent out by the NFL to the public relations directors for all 32 teams, regarding the Raiders' exploration of Las Vegas as a possible destination for relocation:

CZ_Rhy6UcAQAEYx.jpg:large

Godslay

Banned

He's got the AFCCG record over Brady, and the Broncos are the only team that has a winning record against the Pats in the Belichick era.

We all know Montana is the postseason King, so Brady's in some weird limbo where he's not the best in either area.

He's got the AFCCG record over Brady, and the Broncos are the only team that has a winning record against the Pats in the Belichick era.

We all know Montana is the postseason King, so Brady's in some weird limbo where he's not the best in either area.
The only person you can put above Brady is Montana.

And Brady has the most playoff wins.

Godslay

Banned
The only person you can put above Brady is Montana.

And Brady has the most playoff wins.

Best Regular Season QB: Papa John
Best Postseason QB: Joe Montana

Brady's mixed in with everyone else. Cool story that he was drafted so low though and rose from game manager to great QB, back to being bailed out by D last year. Him talking to CJ like that really improved his standing to me.

Best Regular Season QB: Papa John
Best Postseason QB: Joe Montana

Brady's mixed in with everyone else. Cool story that he was drafted so low though and rose from game manager to great QB, back to being bailed out by D last year. Him talking to CJ like that really improved his standing to me.
I don't have to argue Brady's legacy anymore, he cemented they last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom