• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Also

Bowser
Talamius
Crisco
Myself
Jopie
LegendOfJoe if he's even still on GAF
piratepwnsninja
benjipwns
DY if he ever gets his ass back in here
TDR's with us in spirit
Broly's with us in spirit, I guess?

OK I got my hit list. I'm coming after you guys ;) I've only seen Bowser and Grover out of this list.

You guys need someone like gata.

For my friend BG

4KKmnTb.jpg

PM your address friend

Slo

WE WANT TEDDY WE WANT TEDDY WE WANT TEDDY WE WANT TEDDY

Saw an old white woman at the gym today with a "$cam Newton" shirt on

Alabama fan, racist or both?

The only people who still use $cam Newton as an insult are Bama fans. The "I just don't like him but I don't know why..." crowd have moved onto complaining pelvic thrusts and first down points and shit.

But of course all Bama fans are racist inherently so...

I look forward to Calvin Johnson coming out of retirement in July 2017 to sign with the Patriots.

I mean, as a Lions fan, you know he's retiring because he doesn't want to be here anymore with this team and they won't let him go.

bionic77

I never cared about the pro bowl but somehow I was really into the skills challenge. Seeing qbs halfheartedly throw balls at cardboard receivers, watching running balls run obstacles and fat men seeing how often they could bench a set weight was great.

Played ball today. I remember why I stopped rebounding. Got elbowed in the back and the head and someone kneed me leg jumping the wrong way. Fuck this shit. I say that despite grabbing a ton of boards.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The NFL needs to take a cue from the NHL asg. Dudes just played 20 minutes of 3v3 and only allowed one goal. Next year, $10M purse, winner take all.

RBH

illK6U.gif

Slo

I never cared about the pro bowl but somehow I was really into the skills challenge. Seeing qbs halfheartedly throw balls at cardboard receivers, watching running balls run obstacles and fat men seeing how often they could bench a set weight was great.

My favorite part of the Pro Bowl weekend was watching the skill competitions. I remember one year Dan Marino beating both Steve Young and Randall Cunningham in the scramble drill.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I look forward to Calvin Johnson coming out of retirement in July 2017 to sign with the Patriots.

I mean, as a Lions fan, you know he's retiring because he doesn't want to be here anymore with this team and they won't let him go.

Nah, not at all. Wide Recievers are divas by nature, whether in high school, college or the Pros. The way Megatron conducted himself throughout his career is mind boggling.

Never once threw his coaches, front office or QBs under the bus. Not once.

He could've requested a trade years ago but did not and that says something. He was drafted by Matt Millen during his last year(s) and was put in a shitty situation, timing wise, from the get go.

It's selfish as a fan to ask this, but just one more season, Megatron, just one more.

There is no doubt in my mind we're making a run next year and I'd love to see him be apart of it.

635883589795008868-AP-Lions-Bears-Footb-1-1-5SD32ETF-L739631379.JPG

old-man-crying.gif

squicken

Johnny Hekker ‏@JHekker
That completion was for my Sister in law Catie! It's her birthday today! #Aloooooha baby! Gotta love roasting @RSherman_25 for a first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom