• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

My take on Detroit right now:

zStnlsL.jpg

:jnc

Drakeon

that drive all thanks to KUUUUHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN

It is absurd that Kuhn is in the Pro Bowl. He can't possible be in the top half of FB's in the league.

Off the top of my head, the Raiders and Niners FB are both leagues better.

A shining example of being voted in based on name only.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Three Cowboys O-Lineman on team Irvin, lmao

That's what pisses me off about Irvin when I watch him on NFL Network. It's not his borderline incomprehensible rantings, it's when he lets his Cowboys bias get in the way of what his job is - which is to fairly analyze the game, games being played and overall state of the playoffs.

Cowboys have a hell of an offensive line but sometimes I wish NFL Network would get someone else. Kind of sucks to see Keyshawn Johnson leave ESPN but I've always respected his analysis and he does a far better job than Irvin.

That's what pisses me off about Irvin when I watch him on NFL Network. It's not his borderline incomprehensible rantings, it's when he lets his Cowboys bias get in the way of what his job is - which is to fairly analyze the game, games being played and overall state of the playoffs.

Cowboys have a hell of an offensive line but sometimes I wish NFL Network would get someone else. Kind of sucks to see Keyshawn Johnson leave ESPN but I've always respected his analysis and he does a far better job than Irvin.

Well most people like the Cowboys, so it only makes sense.

Greg

It is absurd that Kuhn is in the Pro Bowl. He can't possible be in the top half of FB's in the league.

racist

_woLf

yo ATL we'll give you jimmy graham for julio sound good?

edit: LOL it would be michael bennett who jumps offsides

Bread

Banned

almost every ex player/coach has biases towards their former teams and make it pretty obvious. no need to single out irvin.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
almost every ex player/coach has biases towards their former teams and make it pretty obvious. no need to single out irvin.

Agree somewhat e.g. Mike Ditka and the Bears, but Irvin seems to take it to another level.

Nate Burleson was doing pre game Lions broadcasts for the Lions radio station and you could hear the awesome bias he had about how the Lions are extremely talented, up and coming etc. But as soon as he did a Fox nationally televised game for other teams he did not mention the Lions once IIRC.

Who was in the backfield with Freeman at FSU? Can't remember, was it Wilder jr?
Edit: alright fuck this I'm out, RBH pls gif when Barnicle catches a passes. I'd like to pretend I was here the whole time

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Absurd is a strong word for a meaningless award.

The All-Pro teams have always been far more valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom