• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nemqir19ql1sxfvy5o1_500.gif

bionic77

Football games seemed better when there was competition
Football is still pretty great.

We just need a few simple rules.

All GMs must have at least a GED or high school diploma so they understand that you can't build a great football team in one draft. All the great teams have a system (cheating is still a system Pats fans). Maybe the Cowboys didn't have a system but having 40 all pro players on a team supplied with ample cocaine and the finest hookers in the land is probably the only exception to this rule. Otherwise get a system and stick to it!

Ban the Patriots and burn all evidence of them ever existing. Note that we are a sympathetic league and none of the actual offenders will be burned. Just their stadium, video of their game (this goes along with the video of their cheating) and all accomplishments and trophies associated with them.

Finally bring back the skills challenge to the probowl.

These 3 simple steps will improve the quality of the regular season, make the game legitimate in the eyes of everyone and finally make the probowl weekend worth watching again. Its been too long!

All GMs must have at least a GED or high school diploma so they understand that you can't build a great football team in one draft. All the great teams have a system (cheating is still a system Pats fans). Maybe the Cowboys didn't have a system but having 40 all pro players on a team supplied with ample cocaine and the finest hookers in the land is probably the only exception to this rule. Otherwise get a system and stick to it!

Ban the Patriots and burn all evidence of them ever existing. Note that we are a sympathetic league and none of the actual offenders will be burned. Just their stadium, video of their game (this goes along with the video of their cheating) and all accomplishments and trophies associated with them.

These 3 simple steps will improve the quality of the regular season, make the game legitimate in the eyes of everyone and finally make the probowl weekend worth watching again. Its been too long!
Cosigned on all counts.

You have my sword,

MRSA

Banned

You know on Friday my flight attendant went on a rant about how the Pats are the worst organization in the history of mankind. I had never been so turned on in my life by a woman talking.

bionic77

You know on Friday my flight attendant went on a rant about how the Pats are the worst organization in the history of mankind. I had never been so turned on in my life by a woman talking.
I am surprised you didn't propose to her on the spot.

That is wife material my friend. Clean up your ways and take the next step with her.

Bread

Banned
Imaginary women are the best, you should talk to noodle about them.

bionic77

Sanjuro claims that you're imaginary because you'll never meet up with him.
The only friends that Pats friends have are imaginary.

At least Tabris has the sense to know he has to pay women to touch him. Pats fans are too dumb to even figure that much out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom