• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP

You know what's amazing, the Raiders are in the best salary cap shape next season. 17 starters signed and with 60 million to play with. We need to resign Marquette King as priority #1, Donald Penn is priority 2 (Has already stated he wants to retire a Raider). I'm actually okay with bringing back Justin Tuck merely for veteran presence. Aldon Smith has already committed to coming back to the Raiders so I don't know how his deal will work out since he'll only be playing 4 games. I'm still on the Eric Weddle train, I think he'd be a great stopgap FS if he can stay healthy (Besides we have nobody back there). KC would be insane to not resign Eric Berry, but he would be a dream come true. I'd make a play for Trumaine Johnson or Sean Smith to be opposite Amerson. Unfortunately DJ Hayden isn't going anywhere. I think the Jets will have to let Muhammed Wilkerson walk, he could be our big splash signing. (Lol at Fitzmagic getting another big contract)

That'd be an insane front 7, Wilkerson, Jelly Bean Ellis, Dan Williams, Mario Edwards Jr, Khalil Mack, Malcom Smith, and Ben Heeney. Obviously Heeney is the question mark at MLB but he played pretty well for a 5th round rookie. When Aldon returns that'll mix things up again, Malcom Smith will probably slide to MLB. On passing downs the front will be Khalil Mack and Denico Autry (Or whoever we draft/sign) at DE, Wilkerson and Mario Edwards will slide inside, Malcom Smith and Aldon Smith/Ben Heeney as your two nickel linebackers. That'd be an insane attacking defense if Ken Norton Jr. can get it together. How about that bum Bruce Irvin? Isn't he a FA? He'd be a good rotational player. rando, can we have Jeremy Lane?

How is SB MVP Malcom Smith doing for you? And now you trying to take Lane and Bruce too? THE FUCK MAN!

bionic77

The personnel of the cleansed team will all be sent to prison for both knowingly colluding with a system of cheating and for aiding individuals to sleep with married women.
Correct.

But not some cosy American prison. These fuckers are going away for a long time to the worst 3rd world prisons I can find in Europe.

bionic77

Racist

Make Cleveland competitive(at least to Bungles level) and you will have my sword.

Nervous?
I am making it so that all GMs have to have a high school degree or some equivalent of the same. No more tears Cleveland! At least not because of management. I don't control the heavens...

I am making it so that all GMs have to have a high school degree or some equivalent of the same. No more tears Cleveland! At least not because of management. I don't control the heavens...
Grova.. You have Bionic coming after your office.

Grova vs Bionic.. NFL-GAF Elections 2016

I was talking about football video games having competition but I like this plan more!

Also you guys are crazy if you're gonna post in the Owl thread. Fort for life!
But this is the annual recruitment drive!

Also, NFL-GAF in OT feels right. I know that makes me sound like an old, maybe because I am one...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
But this is the annual recruitment drive!

Also, NFL-GAF in OT feels right. I know that makes me sound like an old, maybe because I am one...

Ah the good ol days of the stickied sports threads at the top.

And then guys like Opiate started their sports hate wagon and here we are!

Who doesn't have a football life to live for anymore? Someone who's team was embarrassed at the hands of an overrated goober? Someone who is now forced to relive this embarrassment week in and week out because said goober was immortalized in meme form?

pookie-o.gif

Opiate hasn't been around for like a year now right?

No clue don't pay attention lol. But thry are rats in here!

Who doesn't have a football life to live for anymore? Someone who's team was embarrassed at the hands of an overrated goober? Someone who is now forced to relive this embarrassment week in and week out because said goober was immortalized in meme form?

pookie-o.gif

Ohh now that you put it that way it is so obvious.

bionic77

Sucking dick for a nickel. God damn that is even below rock bottom. Might as well just off yourself at that point.
Don't you dare talk to Ninja that way!

He is GAF royalty.

He is just going through a rough patch. I am sure that by the end of February Ninja is going to spitting hot fire and Kobe will be leading the Lakers to yet another title...

Don't you dare talk to Ninja that way!

He is GAF royalty.

He is just going through a rough patch. I am sure that by the end of February Ninja is going to spitting hot fire and Kobe will be leading the Lakers to yet another title...

I love the Scootster just as much as you, but if you're sucking dick for a nickel then you're sucking dick for a nickel. There's no way around that man.

Tabris

Pats fan shouldn't have been allowed to create the SB thread. They have never won a SB legitimately, all asterisk'd, same as that OP should be!

MechDX

We should have a pool on which NFL GAF regular gets banned in the Super Bowl thread first.

I'm betting money on Jak or Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom