• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Draft+Picks.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Oh, fuck off cdy. You're my dude but don't start this shit.

The NFL should've consulted NFL scholar, squicken, on the rule books, and he was right before ESPN weighed in on the rulebook. I walked away from my TV and laughed but that was such bullshit and you know it.

We have the ball on the one yard line.

I hope the Browns do the smart thing and trade their fucking pick. I enjoy parity and don't like watching teams get beaten down every year. It's bad for the game.

I hope the Browns do the smart thing and trade their fucking pick. I enjoy parity and don't like watching teams get beaten down every year. It's bad for the game.

It's the Browns, they are going to spend the pick on a shitty player or a player who can't stay clean and is out of the league within 2-3 years.

_woLf

Pro Bowl MVP ✓. Serious business, folks.

Next up on Russell Wilson's itinerary: NFL MVP and another Owl Ring

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So who is Fatford going to overthrow now?

He does not overthrow. He will sling that sumabitch into double coverage perfectly.

Whatever happens with Megatron I've always maintained this: As Stafford goes, so will the Lions franchise.

Calvin and Matthew apparently have a great friendship on and off the field. Stafford will be fine as a QB no matter where he goes. He is Brett Favre 2.0 and can sling the football better than anyone in the NFL.

And he's at that point in his career where the game had slowed down for him. He can drop back and read defenses and throw to Golden Tate, Theo Riddick, Eric Ebron, TJ Jones etc.

I kind of like the Raiders but Derek Carr will never be the QB Stafford is. He has God given talent that cannot be taught.

No other QB can make talent give up their love and quit the sport so quickly

Even Barry's QBs had to suck for a whole nother year to get the job done with him

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Football is still pretty great.

We just need a few simple rules.

All GMs must have at least a GED or high school diploma so they understand that you can't build a great football team in one draft. All the great teams have a system (cheating is still a system Pats fans). Maybe the Cowboys didn't have a system but having 40 all pro players on a team supplied with ample cocaine and the finest hookers in the land is probably the only exception to this rule. Otherwise get a system and stick to it!

Ban the Patriots and burn all evidence of them ever existing. Note that we are a sympathetic league and none of the actual offenders will be burned. Just their stadium, video of their game (this goes along with the video of their cheating) and all accomplishments and trophies associated with them.

Finally bring back the skills challenge to the probowl.

These 3 simple steps will improve the quality of the regular season, make the game legitimate in the eyes of everyone and finally make the probowl weekend worth watching again. Its been too long!

I was talking about football video games having competition but I like this plan more!

Also you guys are crazy if you're gonna post in the Owl thread. Fort for life!

MRSA

Banned
Odds that Walmart will have the fitting that will allow me to put my sink back together at 9 pm?

RIP

You know what's amazing, the Raiders are in the best salary cap shape next season. 17 starters signed and with 60 million to play with. We need to resign Marquette King as priority #1, Donald Penn is priority 2 (Has already stated he wants to retire a Raider). I'm actually okay with bringing back Justin Tuck merely for veteran presence. Aldon Smith has already committed to coming back to the Raiders so I don't know how his deal will work out since he'll only be playing 4 games. I'm still on the Eric Weddle train, I think he'd be a great stopgap FS if he can stay healthy (Besides we have nobody back there). KC would be insane to not resign Eric Berry, but he would be a dream come true. I'd make a play for Trumaine Johnson or Sean Smith to be opposite Amerson. Unfortunately DJ Hayden isn't going anywhere. I think the Jets will have to let Muhammed Wilkerson walk, he could be our big splash signing. (Lol at Fitzmagic getting another big contract)

That'd be an insane front 7, Wilkerson, Jelly Bean Ellis, Dan Williams, Mario Edwards Jr, Khalil Mack, Malcom Smith, and Ben Heeney. Obviously Heeney is the question mark at MLB but he played pretty well for a 5th round rookie. When Aldon returns that'll mix things up again, Malcom Smith will probably slide to MLB. On passing downs the front will be Khalil Mack and Denico Autry (Or whoever we draft/sign) at DE, Wilkerson and Mario Edwards will slide inside, Malcom Smith and Aldon Smith/Ben Heeney as your two nickel linebackers. That'd be an insane attacking defense if Ken Norton Jr. can get it together. How about that bum Bruce Irvin? Isn't he a FA? He'd be a good rotational player. rando, can we have Jeremy Lane?

_woLf

Offensive/Defensive pro bowl MVPs both being seahawks just makes our stupid fuckups this season even more painful

sigh

bionic77

I was talking about football video games having competition but I like this plan more!

Also you guys are crazy if you're gonna post in the Owl thread. Fort for life!
Looks like GAF is in agreement.

I should be the new commish of the league.

First order of business. Downsize to 31 teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom